Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Hey Ross, I think there's a problem with the brs lbw. I was given not out by the umpire, then the opposition reviewed and it said umpires call but the decision somehow was overturned, and I was given out! Thoughts?

Did this happen after the patch?

attachment.php

Thanks Parth the whole team read your card today in the office - we really appreciate the kind gesture.

Parth, if you're about please PM me :)

Nice letter, but is anyone else bugged by "nightmere" instead of "nightmare" :p?

Last edited:
Oh cmon..didn't mean it in a bad taste. Apologies if that bugged you

Well it's not all that polite to be honest. You know what they say: "Only I get to make jokes about my family..."

TBF that was one of the most polite "yo momma" joke I've heard... plus I always thought we were one big happy family on PC ;)

@BigAntStudios Do you think that looking at the new features and gameplay brought in by this game will make other companies to do something similar. Like I know EA might not get in for quite sometime even if they wish to, but other companies might try to improvise on it by imitating the complex use of controls, career mode, etc. Do you think that might affect future versions of DBC?

THX!! 79cricket
Also if it runs smoothly on medium or even low graphics settings i am more than happy !!!
YAY!! Finally Its On PC...:)

Users who are viewing this thread