Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Last night I discovered that if i have so much as one beer I am useless at batting.

pfffttt....soft! Friday nights for me have been on this basis:

1. get home, get changed
2. open first beer, hook up electric/amp
3. jam for 2 hrs + 4 more beers
4. boot up DB14 + last beer from 6 pack
5. play DB14 with a nice glass of red (Shiraz, Wolf Blass...cheap and tasty! :thumbs)

I score the same as I do sober. :cheers

pfffttt....soft! Friday nights for me have been on this basis:

1. get home, get changed
2. open first beer, hook up electric/amp
3. jam for 2 hrs + 4 more beers
4. boot up DB14 + last beer from 6 pack
5. play DB14 with a nice glass of red (Shiraz, Wolf Blass...cheap and tasty! :thumbs)

I score the same as I do sober. :cheers

okay-guy-troll-smiley-emoticon.png

What I find very surprising though is how little the player names are mentioned. They must have gone to a heap of work recording them all and a big deal was made about having lots of names from the community. I can barely remember ever hearing them though.
Yeah, I find that frustrating. Especially when there's clearly the gap where it should go and you just get 'The Batsman' or nothing.

Matt, you should be noticing the names being said more.

Say my name!!

*deletes account*

Unless that's in reference to the patch I just got, then no, it hasn't been my experience.

We're pretty much constantly updating your build, I'll check tomorrow to make sure the commentary fixes have gone through.

Say my name!!
I had planned to just put up a video of the commentators saying your name - but apparently that wasn't part of their job description. So instead have you giving yourself out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread