Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Do you realize that you ran straight into a developer with a complaint on your pirated copy? It's sad that people like you exist. Get a genuine copy at least now.

oh .. u buy all the games ... u never downloaded a pirated copy??????? ..... i need to believe this .......:lol

----------

i know you are kidding @Ross .... but is there any way that i can download teams from online community..... ?

oh .. u buy all the games ... u never downloaded a pirated copy??????? ..... i need to believe this .......:lol

Don't listen to the stupid ****ers on here. know it all SOB's the lot of'em.

Anyway, did your browser pop up?

your Version 1.03 has a lot of rain just right now too, can you check?

I'm sure it comes as a shock to you down there in the underworld, but yes, people actually do buy games as a way of supporting the developers that make them. Developers who have things like families to support, mortgages to pay, you know?

The arrogance of someone who thinks a game that took years of blood, sweat and toil to make is some sort of right of yours to have for free is startling.

Australia 30.6%
United Kingdom 28.3%
India 9.7%
South Africa 7.0%
United States 6.5%
New Zealand 4.9%
Russian Federation 3.5%
Canada 2.3%
United Arab Emirates 0.9%
Germany 0.7%
other 5.6%

India 89.67%
Australia 3.50%
United Kingdom 3.23%
South Africa 0.80%
United States 0.75%
New Zealand 0.57%
Russian Federation 0.40%
Canada 0.26%
United Arab Emirates 0.10%
Germany 0.08%
other 0.64%

Just curious, what were your forecasts and projections regarding the piracy in India problem, given that it's so prevalent. As disappointing as this obviously is, I'm just wondering how surprised (or not) you actually are by it, or if it's far surpassed what you expected. I'm more surprised by the sheer obliviousness of people more than anything, coming on here and so on, and trying to get help for their pirated version to work properly. It's staggering.

It's a shame obviously though, as you've completely gone and set a whole new level by which cricket games will be determined, and people should be more than happy to support that. Hell, I only get a new game once or twice a year now, because gaming has taken much more of a backseat in my life, and I moved to PC gaming because I can't justify the price of a console for just a handful of games, but it's not asking much for the effort that you've put into it, and the benefits you get from being able to engage fully in that.

----------

i know you are kidding @Ross .... but is there any way that i can download teams from online community..... ?

For you, no.

I shall make it rain for you now :)

Asking the guy at the head of the company that made a game for help on your pirated version? I'm just... :lol:eek::facepalm

Well my notebook has run out of juice so on that great note to end an evening, goodnight :)

----------

Ps: I figure someone will ban you soon enough, enjoy the rain :yes

Very amusing indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread