Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Hi folks,

A quick one,

After patch 2, seems like batting replays with various angles have gone...I can now only see 1 replay after every 4 or 6 hit & not multiple replays. Any particular reason?

*shrugs* $50 USD is relatively cheap for a Steam Game purchased through Steam in NZ.

It's not called 'cheap' on Indian market, no straight forward conversion for economy. Let me put in other way, I can get a complete heavy & QUALITY meals & a coffee for $4 in India for a person, I cannot get the same for same price here in US. For the same food & coffee, I spend 15$ for a person. Makes sense?

I am not saying pirate it, with me being a software developer, I am against it by all means. But the cost price in India is definitely higher compared to the economy there. Perhaps I loved it when GTA & AC09 lowered their cost prices but piracy rate still kept high despite those lower prices as ONE game cannot change the problematic trend overnight. Current situation is better than how we were years ago but we(Asian markets like India) are not there yet on a matured model to eliminate the crisis. All you can do is SCREAM & HOPE for the best to happen! Hopefully Ross's grandkids can see a better trend in their time. :p

*shrugs* $50 USD is relatively cheap for a Steam Game purchased through Steam in NZ.

Well, as Ross said earlier, there was probably a mistake/miscommunication on Steam's part that must have lead to some "abnormal" pricing. DB has the same price in NZ, AUS & IND whereas almost every other game is priced 20-30 bucks extra at your place when compared to here. So that's advantage NZ and AUS. Also explains why you & Biggs think that the price is not much. Ross has taken this issue further to Steam, so your fellow countrymen probably will have to pay something like 25-odd bucks more if Steam considers it :cheers

Last edited:
Hi everyone, iam having a problem with dbc 14 i cannot download any team in the online community. it is showing no results found ..... please help me . i purchased the game before 1 week .... and am still playing the casual matches ... please be kind enough to help me . thank you

Few Requests!!

Hi,

I'm unhappy about few things, this awesome game offers. If the upcoming patches can come up with any enhancement out of these, It'll be so very gratifying!! :D

1. In Career mode, We have tours planned for the INTL teams. Most of the tours are same in pattern. Bilateral Tests, then ODIs and then T20s or may be ODIs and t20s. I seek some variation to that, i.e: Triangular series, warm up matches, the randomization of the fixtures will be played, etc.

2. In Career mode, while touring, we should be able to play in some different grounds, otherwise, it appears boring. It's great that we have different pitches for all the fixtures but please! I hate playing only in Delhi Park for India, in Lahore for Pakistan or in Trinidad for the West Indies. We need at least three different venues for top 8 nations.

3. In Career mode, I should be able to rest myself as a team captain for dead-rubber games. As long as I'm captain of a side, I should be able to control my wishdom and requirements to play.

4. I have no idea whether we have tournaments like WC or T20 WC or Champions trophy in place inside Career mode, in my 3 years of career, i didn't experience any of it yet!

5. For the first time, If i'm receiving offers from IPL teams, I only receive, SRH, RR and CSK as the teams offered me a place. I tried with three different careers, and this fact remained constant!! It should be randomized based on the performance I put up in career.

6. Yes, we have MOD for this time, but we should be able to select Indian Ranji teams as the base team apart from the teams in Australia and England and not by replacing either.

7 We at least need Sharjah and UAE Shaikh zyade stadium in the Game. (I guess this won't be in a patch. Fine!! I can wait for DBC 15! ;) )

Please enlighten me if some features out of the one I badly wanted in the game; are already in it. I admit, there are lots to explore yet in the Game for me!! :yes

Thank you!! :D

Hi everyone, iam having a problem with dbc 14 i cannot download any team in the online community. it is showing no results found ..... please help me . i purchased the game before 1 week .... and am still playing the casual matches ... please be kind enough to help me . thank you

Your Steam ID?

@MattW , what are you saying , i just bought it 1 week ago in flipkart . do u want to see the order ?
According to the verification Big Ant have provided, that Steam ID does not own the game.

If you do - I could follow that up with @BigAntStudios - but I can only go by what the system says.

According to the verification Big Ant have provided, that Steam ID does not own the game.

If you do - I could follow that up with @BigAntStudios - but I can only go by what the system says.

Do you even need to use Steam to play the game from a boxed retail copy? Maybe the issue there would be he hasnt even used Steam since he bought the game? Just throwing it out there because IDK, I bought mine digitally from Steam so I don't know how the boxed copies work.

Is it advisable to post the steam ID here for verification? Could be used by a pirate to access the downloads section

Is it advisable to post the steam ID here for verification? Could be used by a pirate to access the downloads section

Well, if you're in the habit of posting your passwords too, I guess that would be a problem ;)

Otherwise, no. Steam IDs are public IDs, visible to all. They're just the Steam equivalent to a gamertag :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread