Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Do you even need to use Steam to play the game from a boxed retail copy? Maybe the issue there would be he hasnt even used Steam since he bought the game? Just throwing it out there because IDK, I bought mine digitally from Steam so I don't know how the boxed copies work.

Boxed versions are installed through steam.

this my order .... i bought it ... please help me to solve this issue

Attachments

• order.png
    order.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 94
please help ...... why all this happening always to me ????? oh god:mad

Don't stress, it's only been a few minutes. Someone will be along shortly :yes

In the meantime, does your Steam ID have a name? Or is it really that long number you posted?

this my order .... i bought it ... please help me to solve this issue
So you went through and activated it with Steam after it arrived and you run the game through Steam when you play it?

yea i run the game through steam

----------

In the meantime, does your Steam ID have a name? Or is it really that long number you posted?

its the
steam id do u want in-game-preview

see this

Attachments

• proof.png
    proof.png
    122 KB · Views: 84
yea i run the game through steam

----------

its the
steam id do u want in-game-preview

No it's just my Steam ID is a name that I chose myself, not a long string of numbers. I figured yours would actually be something similar.

**EDIT**

Seen your pic. I've never seen a Steam ID like that before. Can't argue with it's existance though :)

V1.08 is the latest version, so update your version first

oh what.. edit???? i just never used any edit ...... it just pressed the Print screen button and i pasted it here

There's a new patch out that should take you to 1.08. When you right click Don Bradman Cricket 14 in the list of Steam games - what does it say on the 'Updates' tab?

Make sure it is set to one of 'High Priority' or 'Always keep this game up to date'

No it's just my Steam ID is a name that I chose myself, not a long string of numbers. I figured yours would actually be something similar.
We want the long string of numbers, as it's what the verification thing we're doing works on.

^ No link. Directly update it through Steam. Can't understand the reluctance to do so

Users who are viewing this thread