Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

It's insane.

When we can randomly, remotely, specifically disconnect their controllers, cause rain, reboot their systems, crash the game, pop the store page etc etc... how do they not understand that we know where they live... really, a doctored screenshot?

----------

Vaas Montenegro, Jason Brody 18, NJR, thank u planet cricket:clap :clap :wave

Your version now boots the Store page, go and buy it.

Last edited:
When we can randomly, remotely, specifically disconnect their controllers, cause rain, reboot their systems, crash the game, pop the store page etc etc... how do they not understand that we know where they live... really, a doctored screenshot?

Just curious - Does this require Remote Desktop/Remote Assistance to be turned on? If yes, I think I might have figured out my issue with "Get Best" as I both of them blocked by the Firewall.

Just curious - Does this require Remote Desktop/Remote Assistance to be turned on? If yes, I think I might have figured out my issue with "Get Best" as I both of them blocked by the Firewall.

No, it does not, we wouldn't do that.

What a total chancer ....unbelievable the length and depth they stoop to

Good thing is their stupidity is making them easier and easier to spot... It's Darwinism at work. ...and as someone who's going to be making graphics mods, it's heartening the good stuff will be going to the good people, at the very least. Fingers crossed these pricks grow a brain and buy the thing.

What a total chancer ....unbelievable the length and depth they stoop to

Lets just say that I thought him legit - what would be the final outcome? What was he trying to achieve?

And equally, really overestimating the value I place on my time. It's not like I'm now annoyed that he made me spend minutes attempting to help in case he was a legit user - or the seconds it took to perma-ban him afterwards.

There's just so many :(

PM me and I'll report it to FB.

@MattW i want to give information about dbc group in fb and it has a lot of pirates should i pm you or @BigAntStudios
Nothing I can do about things that don't happen on this site. If someone posts to our Facebook page, sure, alert me immediately.

alert me immediately.

I would also suggest if you get PMs (like I've got) about similar thieving shits, just flick em to Matt as well, unless he's busy getting beaten by me online, then don't hassle him. But he's free now, so go wild.

Users who are viewing this thread