Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

6E63400350CA1DFDD282E17F73707A56BA5BEA2C

That one actually took a thin edge to the keeper. I didn't hear the nick, reviewed it and lost the review.

On a sidenote, this looks so beautiful that it is now my new FB cover :yes

@MattW
I have DBC14 on my brothers laptop, who is from banglore. He will return after a month. So I wont have the game after a month.

I have the Demo, so can't I make mods for the demo and share them on Planetcricket?

I have the Demo, so can't I make mods for the demo and share them on Planetcricket?
Nope.

I'm glad there's people enthusiastic about making mods, but if you want to be part of the modding community on here, you need to own the game.

Apparently that button only activates if the AI/opponent appeals for an edge, you were out, and the umpire gives it not out. Which is approximately never.

I mash it all the time to no success.

Apparently that button only activates if the AI/opponent appeals for an edge, you were out, and the umpire gives it not out. Which is approximately never.

I mash it all the time to no success.

Ha, I've actually had one of those moments. Didn't walk though. My team were resting on my Broad shoulders.

Yeah I tried doing it because I thought I saw an achievement for it, and also because it could just be funny to play a solid defensive shot and walk for no reason...

Just checked the list of Steam achievements and can't see it there so it must be one of the awards you can get in the game itself.

Suppose it makes sense that it only works in specific circumstances.

For those who said that straight fielder in the game is not acceptable..Here is a proof that it is there...It is set field for Pollard against Benn playing in Carribean Premier League...:)

Attachments

• IMG_1602.jpg
    IMG_1602.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
6E63400350CA1DFDD282E17F73707A56BA5BEA2C

That one actually took a thin edge to the keeper. I didn't hear the nick, reviewed it and lost the review.

On a sidenote, this looks so beautiful that it is now my new FB cover :yes

That's an awesome screen shot.

Pc I guess. Looks a ton better than Xbox. And I think Xbox looks pretty good

Users who are viewing this thread