Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I must have missed the "many difficulty levels" bit but thanks.

I'm going to predict that the whole Bradman element comes in the form of challenges (probably ten) like classic matches from Brian Lara 99. Complete one to move on to the next. If so there's bound to be one with Don v Larwood and the bodyline tactics as well as trying to replicate several other of his best innings. Am I close?

Hey Pasty! Good to see you here again! I remember using your excellent excel score sheet for ashes 09. Hope all is well?,

Actually ross mentioned today there is an unusually high interest for the game in usa...making them think to go for a region free version for the xbox360

thats no surprise for me to be honest. like i mentioned in an other posting, this game seems to be on one level with games like mlb the show, fifa, nhl, nfl and so on. i?m sure if its really that good it will bring a lot of new people into cricket.

Hey Pasty! Good to see you here again! I remember using your excellent excel score sheet for ashes 09. Hope all is well?,

I'm great thanks man and hope you are too. You flatter me with your comment. My excel/VBA skills didn't quite match my ideas but it added a little more to a game with no stats tracking at all I suppose.

I haven't felt the need to post on here since (I've still been enjoying your funny comments though!) but this game has got me so pumped. DON BRADMAN!!!!! It's a self-confessed cricket stat geek's dream!!

I'm great thanks man and hope you are too. You flatter me with your comment. My excel/VBA skills didn't quite match my ideas but it added a little more to a game with no stats tracking at all I suppose.

I haven't felt the need to post on here since (I've still been enjoying your funny comments though!) but this game has got me so pumped. DON BRADMAN!!!!! It's a self-confessed cricket stat geek's dream!!

Ha ha. Yeah I loved the way you had set up your system so that it compared it to the greats of the past. I am sure you are absolutely drooling over the potential of this game! The Cricket Academy is already full of great legends from the past. I cant wait to recreate and England v West Indies early eighties match!

images

?a va?

coleco_colecovision_controller.jpg

Est-ce que ce contr?leur travailler?

What if ross is a troll and when he says it will be the best cricket game he means it'll just be better than all the games in the past :spy

Oh the memories...

Forget the controller.... I did mention that DBC14 only runs on machines that have Vector displays, right?

url

I remember that!

That was the first controller for the first ever gaming machine I ever had as a kid. I spent hours on that and thought it was the most awesome thing ever!

That was until I upgraded for a Sega Master System II :)

Here's a topic worth discussion....what match-ups from the past is everyone looking forward to re-creating on DBC14?....personally I'm looking forward to West Indies 1980s v Australia early 2000s, specifically Viv Richards v Shane Warne!!

Here's a topic worth discussion....what match-ups from the past is everyone looking forward to re-creating on DBC14?....personally I'm looking forward to West Indies 1980s v Australia early 2000s, specifically Viv Richards v Shane Warne!!

That'd be brilliant. And of course, why stop there?

Dennis Lillee vs The Don?

Harold Larwood vs Tendulkar?

Shoaib Acktar vs WG Grace?

Users who are viewing this thread