Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

never supported english team before today.i hope they win so india gets back to 1 position because i dont think aussies deserve no. 1 position in odi

Yeah, losing dead rubbers, if that happens, should count for something... something slightly less than nothing.

And get it back only until they lose to New Zealand again?

Oh so as being a aussie you are feeling bad about it but thats the truth and how can you say that india will lose once again they did a fantastic job man 297 was the target given to them and they nearly got it and BTW WTF that D/L method did 273 or something was real score and they pushed it upto 297 but still india nearly got it and the only capable team to achieve it @MattW

----------

Yeah, losing dead rubbers, if that happens, should count for something... something slightly less than nothing.

Oh no ENG VS AUS & IND VS PAK these two matches are never the dead rubber

BTW WTF that D/L method did 273 or something was real score and they pushed it upto 297 but still india nearly got it and the only capable team to achieve it

Could you please stop. It's embarrassing.

India knew what they would be chasing from start and still ended up short. I'd say that was pretty bad. NZ on the hand had the disadvantage of not knowing what a good score might be.

Just found out the EB store where I pre ordered and fully purchased DBC14, is closing down.. heres a hoping nothing dodgey goes on with there transfer of files
Ross' plan all along. It's all a scam for your $80.

----------

Oh so as being a aussie you are feeling bad about it
Well no, I just know that beating England again (as we will) means it doesn't matter what happens in the India vs NZ matches.

Go the Kiwis regardless!

OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A SCORE BEING PUSHED FORWARD WITHOUT START OF 2nd INNINGS..........IF SO PROVIDE ME THE PROOF AND YEAH I KNOW INDIA ARE CURRENTLY JUST IDIOTIC IN BATTING.

No need to "internet shout".

Do you think India were hard-done by? It's simply the Duckworth-Lewis method, and that includes the odd case of the first innings total being increased. It's rare but has happened. I can't think of a specific example off the top of my head but I'm sure someone can.

Got to quote Iverson on this wise words
No I wouldn't of trashed DL over this result. It was more or less fair, due to a few factors.

A) New Zealand had to bat from the start as though it was a 50 over game.
B) It was not a huge number of runs added on.
C) India had the benefit of chasing a score knowing that it was actually a 42 over game.
D) New Zealand and India both were playing with the same amount of batting aggression and it wasn't as though India had this huge target and New Zealand had been pushing it about.

I actually believe India have a better team more often than not. It's just that when New Zealand has it's day (less often than not), they are capable of competing with anyone.

I'm a realist and I think India will win all three remaining games. The first two have been close, exciting affairs and I'm not sure how much more New Zealand have in them.

The Indian team (much like ours) has some great fans, but some very wishy-washy fair-weather followers too. A mature fan of cricket in general doesn't get overly upset, full of excuses and try to belittle another team for winning. They tend to applaud a good performance as some Indians have (good on them) and wait until their turn to celebrate, which could be very soon.

I also have little time for New Zealand fans who gloat and act rudely over a couple of wins against a world class team. Pride in your teams performance isn't too bad a thing, being happy is fine, but an over-indulgence in it and a bad attitude inevitably comes before a fall.

What the frog is happening.....Who plays well will be the NO 1 team....

Currently i can say Aussie is on top.....

India cant able to play well against a team which is ranked under NO 7.....

ranking is basically flawed, right now i would say NZ will beat Eng,its form that matters not rank.
apart from a few players india are playing well no doubt about that

ranking is basically flawed, right now i would say NZ will beat Eng,its form that matters not rank.
apart from a few players india are playing well no doubt about that

The ranking is not meant to be a foolproof way of determining who wins. It is meant to show which team has been the best over an extended period of time.

I was brought up in a fitbaw family; and there is this fantastic expression: "you're only as good as your last game".

What I'm saying is that England are objectively better than Australia using that measure, while India are worse than New Zealand. Can't wait for 5-0!

What I'm saying is that England are objectively better than Australia using that measure, while India are worse than New Zealand. Can't wait for 5-0!
But you're forgetting that India, Australia and England are excluded from that measure and therefore despite winning, New Zealand still lose.

The BCCI threaten to boycott ICC tournaments (how many times have they done that now?) unless New Zealand through the rest of the tour and make Dhoni Prime Minister...

i have the beta version ,i can only bat in the training nets ,how can i goto the match practise ,is the full game released so that i can play with teams in the ground :noway ,please reply

Ross - Understand that the PS4 version of the game is not under development currently, but do you have a broad estimate in terms of whether its going to be few months down the line or at least a year.

I am buying a console within next couple of days and DBC 14 will be a critical factor in my choice. Thanks

Why everyone talking about general Cricket discussions around here? The thread is about DBC 14 discussions or my eyes are in peril?

Users who are viewing this thread