Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I didn't set that price, it's happened "automatically" - get it while you can...

Yep. That's half the price of the digital version in all other territories I've seen so far as well!

If it was similarly priced in the UK then I would happily snap it up and get it again on PC for the mods.
?40 is a bit too much though, have to wait till the end of the month for my fix

I hope this wont get me banned as it qualifies as a "loophole" and nothing illegal, but could someone in the UK or US make an Indian PSN account and purchase the Indian version for the Indian price (converted to whatever) ? Like I made a UK account while being in Canada and bought Street Cricket at the UK price.

I hope this wont get me banned as it qualifies as a "loophole" and nothing illegal, but could someone in the UK or US make an Indian PSN account and purchase the Indian version for the Indian price (converted to whatever) ? Like I made a UK account while being in Canada and bought Street Cricket at the UK price.

As long as you can fund your Indian psn account the way you did your UK one, I can't see any reason why it shouldn't work. But I suspect charging your Indian psn account may not be that easy, unless you have an Indian credit card.

Yes, however I'm not sure whether you can use a credit card as some work in specific regions...

https://support.us.playstation.com/...92/~/access-another-regions-playstation-store

Here's how you could (theoretically) do it. Basically you might be able to, but Sony accept no responsibility if it doesn't work (which, it suggests, it might not).

Yes, however I'm not sure whether you can use a credit card as some work in specific regions...

Yeah you cannot. But what I had done was purchase a UK PSN card online and add it to my PSN wallet on my UK account

Wonder if the same applies

Yeah you cannot. But what I had done was purchase a UK PSN card online and add it to my PSN wallet on my UK account

Wonder if the same applies

I suspect you won't find sites for Indian psn cards - at least not reliable ones. That's why you will need to rely on an Indian credit card. If you have one, you shouldn't face any problem.

Last edited:
I suspect you won't find sites for Indian psn cards - at least not through reliable web sites. That's why you will need to rely on an Indian credit card. If you have one, you shouldn't face any problem.

Did some digging. You are right. There are no PSN cards for India. But credit card should work I guess, Unless they have put some restriction on them

EDIT: Actually credit cards wont work. As @Chief pointed out in that link in his post - the credit card would require a local (Indian) billing address and that's where you would fail unless you actually have someone in India who is willing to share their CC info.

Last edited:
Did some digging. You are right. There are no PSN cards for India. But credit card should work I guess, Unless they have put some restriction on them

I don't think your Canadian credit card will work for Indian psn account and you need to have the region/country specific card to fund your account.

Users who are viewing this thread