Don Bradman Cricket 14 Official Trailer

Great trailer Ross/Bigant. People saying the animations are not perfect we know but they are so much better than any other cricket games.

PS I don't count Ashes 2013 as it was not a game.:cheers

I think the concern is about realism not that the animations are imperfect.

I think the concern is about realism not that the animations are imperfect.

I think everyone should just admire the trailer and wait for the game to give their reviews either it be gameplay, graphics, realism, or even how easy or hard it is to score in the game....:cheers

The trailer was good and it was sensational to see bradman walking in the beginning and then seeing him finish off with a cover drive in the end. And the music is perfect.
Zooming upto the ball seam was very thoughtful & stylish. Also loved the way a thrown red ball ends up as a white ball while the match also changes to a odi from test, in the frame. Very thoughtful.

While, the trailer is definitely different in execution than the other cricket game trailers we have seen, like someone said, there should have been more showcasing of other special features of this game such as the career mode, a supplement cricket academy s/w etc.

I do agree about the comments about animation... You notice them only when you look closely for it. But i care lot less about graphics. All i am interested in are the gameplay, longevity, an AI play that makes sense and a bug free game. I am hoping this game would promise me that.

All said, trailer is still good. I wish Big Ant to overcome all the hurdles and make this a fantastic release.

The first thing I done after watching first few seconds that, I tried hard to believe in 'I'm watching the trailer of new Cricket game' thing. Later watched it for at least 10 times. Again and again loved its awesomeness. I seriously feel, that I didn't waste a year in the wait of 'Don Bradman Cricket 14' game. Even everyone may be thinking same. The trailer has shown all its greatness but I'm still waiting to get game in my hand. It include many different animations, so that it will be wrong to say that the game will be different to the trailer. I assume it will be the great experience while playing this game as it experienced during watching the trailer. Actually, wait of 7 years comes to an end for me.

All the bowling actions seems superb and real. Fielding is also too nice in its way. But I don't like the that one handed dive catch. Only the doubt I found in there. The batting shots and edges are nice and realistic experience able.

I hope Big Ant Studio get huge success. Probably, yeah! The one more thing what for I was looking out, was the last screen of the video. But I couldn't found there 'Release 2013' text. Anyway, if the official trailer is out then it clearly means game is coming very very soon. I can hear the foot steps. Now, just hoping you will get big success for your hard work. You have no competitor in Cricket gaming at this stage since your opponents failed to balance their pants. :p

Anyway, good luck for release whenever it is. :thumbs

I think everyone should just admire the trailer and wait for the game to give their reviews either it be gameplay, graphics, realism, or even how easy or hard it is to score in the game....:cheers

Even the ones who don't admire it should admire it?

This looks ridiculously awesome. Ross, your team at Big Ant have done a spectacular job. Hope you're going to reward them handsomely :)

EDIT: whoops. That's what happens when you drink at lunch, kids.

Last edited:
Why are there many fools on facebook who think that BA is actually EA sports

Well if Ross decides to release it next year, I think many hearts of cricket lovers including me will be broken by not seeing two promised games of this year

By next year I mean the game may extend upto 31 December 2014:rolleyes

Welcome to the world of video games in general - games getting delayed is a norm. And technically, BigAntStudios has not even announced a release date, so it cant be delayed even if it is bumped to next year :spy

The trailer is freakin awesome (even thought I watched it without sound). Classy !

PC update your servers or just imagine on the day of announcement of release date :noway:thumbs

The fixation this forum seems to have with the glossy features, particularly career mode, amuses me a bit.

Would IC10 or Ashes 09 been that much more playable with the exact career mode offered in DBC14? Well no, not really, because the actual cricket component of the game was weak, just like every other cricket game made this century (without modding anyway).

If this game plays well then the career mode will be an awesome addition. But if it plays poorly then it'll be about as useful as tits on a bull. Given every other cricket game in the last 13 years has played poorly, the goal of the campaign early on should surely be to convince people that maybe - just maybe - this one won't. If they sell the distinguishing feature of this game as a career mode or the other glossy features then they'll fail to put across the fact that they've recognised the disappointment cricket games have been in the past and tried to address that, rather than just maintaining the existing standards and adding in a few brainwave features.

Therefore, I actually really liked the trailer and the fact that if focused on raw gameplay.

Last edited:
I should sleep less...

Saw the trailer in early morning and before i could go through 6 pages of comments, fell asleep again.

I did hope to see the trailer highlighting all the features. This is far removed from what I had in my mind. Much different and i guess classier.

Given the background music (swear, with my eyes closed i thought it was a trailer of some romantic bollywood movie :p) and the cutscenes it looked like a product intended to impress with its sophistication rather than a product intended to be sold.

By the way...did you guys see the shot at 1:09? So classy looking and fluid animation...not to mention, dude looks like a sexy brown beast there! I bet he gets laid everyday with that kind of sexiness....

Isrararrafi: Autograph please in the attached pic...Saw you in the trailer...

Attachments

• 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 65

Users who are viewing this thread