Don Bradman Cricket 14 Official Trailer

I'm already working on the next one ;)

I'm proud of what the guys have produced, really proud.

There are issues, always will be, but there are a few things to remember.

We are well aware of the issues in our game, we are saying this is what you can have for your money, and showing you prior to purchase. I am not saying there are no issues. It's seems that anytime there is a disagreement with a view on here someone is said to be defensive or angry.

I've been upfront in saying that this is not FIFA/Madden, if I could make those with 10% of the budget required then I would be some kind of miracle worker indeed, and probably too busy laying back on a tropical island somewhere to bother doing much else...

We have stayed true to our word and all footage is from the game as you will receive it. You have a clear understanding of what you will be purchasing.

Yours game is Fantastic Really worth To buy .... Best cricket game ever There is always issues in the games even fifa Has some issue because nothing is perfect ....

----------

I'm already working on the next one ;)

Yep ! 2020 Release date :p

Regular reader but rare poster here. Just wanted to say thanks for the trailer. Looks great and looking forward to hopefully being able to play the game eventually having not played a cricket game since the last time EA did one. Only other thing I'd like to have seen in the trailer was a full ball from the angle we'll be playing it but I guess that can be seen in the world premier video.

Whoa! BRAVO!!!... This game is going to be the next biggest sports simulator to Fifa. Way to go Ross and team!.

Really liked what I saw, sets up the next videos that are in the pipeline. I think it gives a realistic impression of cricket, which is a lot more than what you can say about AC13.

The music was good as well :D

Not that Ashes was our "bar" but i have to agree.

We saw the worst game of all time-it's on the freakin front page of melbourne's newspapers! - one day layer people are saying "can I have FIFA please"...*

*not that it really matters because people rag on FIFA too.

People just expect to much ross, still I see your point. Just after ashes comes and goes some people just want something near perfect and god that's annoying.

The game looks stunning and miles better than any other cricket games as simple as that. Can Bigant improve the game god yes, will they yes and yes.
I am so happy to have a team like Bigant making future sport games/ cricket for us. I wish I could have a timemachine and go 3 years in the future and see how things have gone for Bigant but I can't.

PS Now a little on the release date, sure I want it this year like well everyone but if Ross can not do that then I am ok with it. Please not December next year ok ross.;)

----------

Ross is the MUSIC from the game or just this trailer, great song mate.

Yeah, definitely some expectation management needed for most people on this forum. Yes, your expectations should be high compared to other cricket games, but not other sports games which have a significant amount more funding, and have been around for 10+ years.

Its been said time and time again by Ross on here, noone seems to listen, or they just don't bother to read back. Just no idea how much time and money it would take to tweak and add these little features that they wan't.

Really liked what I saw, sets up the next videos that are in the pipeline. I think it gives a realistic impression of cricket, which is a lot more than what you can say about AC13.

The music was good as well :D

There are a series of videos to come. This is in some ways the intro.

Bear in mind as well that Madden has had 25 years to perfect the core control and game play principles (alongwith 2k and other early NFL game makers) and 8 years to work on the engine used in Madden 25 (the next gen engine is very similar to the current gen one; while they rewrote everytging for the last console console transition). FIFA is probably veey similar, as are the non-EA big franchises (NBA 2k, MLB the show etc). Expecting quality equal to those franchises with a game developed in 3/4 years, with radically different controls with no previous iteration is dumb.

There are a series of videos to come. This is in some ways the intro.

I love it when I get it...

Music was great too, totally suitable track. Also, the sound of the wickets getting bowled was absolutely spot on. Kudos to the audio guy. He's not messing around sound-wise. Great job.

Bear in mind as well that Madden has had 25 years to perfect the core control and game play principles (alongwith 2k and other early NFL game makers) and 8 years to work on the engine used in Madden 25 (the next gen engine is very similar to the current gen one; while they rewrote everytging for the last console console transition). FIFA is probably veey similar, as are the non-EA big franchises (NBA 2k, MLB the show etc). Expecting quality equal to those franchises with a game developed in 3/4 years, with radically different controls with no previous iteration is dumb.

Most of us get it mate, the problem is the picture in there heads.

PS I will say this, I am so jealous of Ross. I have always wanted to make a cricket game but I don't have the money or the knowledge, so ask yourself this very simple question(For the Member who are sounding like babies about the animations) Could you do better because I can't. Go Bigant.

I love it when I get it...

Music was great too, totally suitable track. Also, the sound of the wickets getting bowled was absolutely spot on. Kudos to the audio guy. He's not messing around sound-wise. Great job.

Jimmy is awesome! It's great to have a full time sound department for sure, makes a huge difference.

btw notice the 010's :)

please pardon my 'french' but that trailer looks fkg good to me!!

Can't wait. The Ashes are on here in Aust so we're all into cricket fever.

Users who are viewing this thread