Don Bradman Cricket 14 Official Trailer

Talk about timing, a week after Ashes Fools day now we have the build up to the real deal. Loved the bowling actions and the batting strokes looked very good, the only downside for me, wtf was that tune! It was like some sort of Counting Crows rip off LOL!!!! :D

Not sure if its a realistic comparison due to NBA 2k being a well game, but when NBA Live was cancelled, that meant that everyone that loved basketball games leaned towards 2K. Even though they didn't like the franchise. Hardcore NBA Live fans were left with only one basketball game, and that game became even a bigger beast.

2K sports had brand recognition. Big Ant don't have that luxury yet. Heck, NBA 2K games were already outselling EA at that point.

Isrararrafi: Autograph please in the attached pic...Saw you in the trailer...

Didn't notice him in it before (even though Ross said he'd be in it), thought he fell out with Ross or something!

Is there any hints on the trailer

Yeppp

If you line up the bat angle of every shot played along the ground, you can clearly see that it is a cryptex code leading telling you that the Holy Grail lies beneath the inverted glass Pyramid of Louvre :spy

I`m also one of the nitpickers , and agrees that although its a awesome looking game and I for one will defnitly be buying and playing it for a long time , we should not just overlook the imperfections just for the sake of getting the game out there.

I`m a perfectionist of nature and would like a more polished and fluid look to some of the movement , as they seem slightly jittery. If this can be fixed in a patch post game release I dont know , or else we should look forward to the follow up DBC to finetune these movements , among other improvements .

All in all , congrats to Big Ant on the trailer , and I hope we re-enlighten the dying Cricket Game Genre with this beauty !

We'll have separate "feature" videos. I'm OK with how the campaign is beginning.

Certainly felt like a launch trailer to me, so kudos. I would maybe have put a little more test cricket stuff in there, but that doesn't move units I suppose for a game... The Bradman gear was well handled, some nice camera shots tracking the ball as well. The omission of any mention of career mode, nets practice or any cool HUD stuff (DRS etc) is probably the only letdown, but you're doing a 'catch-all' trailer for the mainstream folks here and I can see this getting looped in store and people stopping to watch.

Needed moar Bobbleheads.

Job well done I reckon.

I'm proud of what the guys have produced, really proud.

There are issues, always will be, but there are a few things to remember.

We are well aware of the issues in our game, we are saying this is what you can have for your money, and showing you prior to purchase. I am not saying there are no issues. It's seems that anytime there is a disagreement with a view on here someone is said to be defensive or angry.

I've been upfront in saying that this is not FIFA/Madden, if I could make those with 10% of the budget required then I would be some kind of miracle worker indeed, and probably too busy laying back on a tropical island somewhere to bother doing much else...

We have stayed true to our word and all footage is from the game as you will receive it. You have a clear understanding of what you will be purchasing.

Great trailer! But ....sigh ... With some of the comments I've read here overnight I'm starting to feel like I'm on YouTube or IGN
I need a break. Is it a full moon?
Coming in a week we saw one of the biggest gaming abominations ever released we have people bleating about bowlers head wobble??!? GIVE ME A BREAK

Not that Ashes was our "bar" but i have to agree.

We saw the worst game of all time-it's on the freakin front page of melbourne's newspapers! - one day layer people are saying "can I have FIFA please"...*

*not that it really matters because people rag on FIFA too.

Ross? Again!? I hope you are going to take a break when the game is released.

Users who are viewing this thread