Don Bradman Cricket 14 Official Trailer

Did anyone else from the UK think of the music from the BBC's snooker coverage when watching that?!

I didn't want to say anything but it was all I could think of too, haha!

Like others have said, a bit surprised at no mention of features, etc, but I suppose that's to come. I just worry how far release may be away if this is only Teaser Trailer #1?

Ross

I know EU rejects Russia 'veto' on Ukraine is very interesting but not sure what that has to do with DBC 14. Unless there is a special war game feature where you can take the Ukraine :p

@adnan I wont be so sure. Ross has been man of his words time and again. He said that release date would be revealed in November then it will be. There is no other way about it. Just wait and watch, he must be pretty busy in arranging things with retailers to make sure we get a Christmas release.:cheers

Comments are now enabled on the video, please comment and like if you feel like it(I'm in trouble with our publisher :wave).

Love the close ups of the ball physics, looks great, Also love the great shot of the in swinging yorker that bowls that bloke.

I love how realistic Don Bradman's face looks in that video. Clearly a lot of effort has been put into the game and it is nice to see it being shown off.

Well... the comments weren't turned on :lol

Users who are viewing this thread