Don Bradman Cricket 14 Official Trailer

@Mohsin
You are just embarassing yourself now. Please think before you post. How can you compare Ross with Fegan? That is most insance comparison ever made. :facepalm
May be you and Adnan should have an online match on AC 13. oh wait you can't

You and me when don bradman come online one on one 5 odi series

In my opinion you cannot do both. DRS and the like are not "classy" and are certainly not Bradman.

We have a lot of video up our sleeves. The main thing is to act as if you don't know the "more" that is to come.

that's a good point. and the bradman bit at the beginning going from sepia to colour was fantastic, and the bradman avatar is spot on.

Release Date is what we will all come to know on some day (trying to be patient here) and I guess most of us will play this amazing game . :cheers
But at the moment now, brilliant trailer :thumbs :clap
Ross, please put in one trailer video when you announce the date with focus on career mode because that is like soul of the game for me. :yes

Last edited:
In my opinion you cannot do both. DRS and the like are not "classy" and are certainly not Bradman.

We have a lot of video up our sleeves. The main thing is to act as if you don't know the "more" that is to come.

Top youtube comment currently says the animations look "robotic" - is this likely to be a common view among the general public/modern gamers?

Is this fair comment?

Just watched it in a Scottish pub (hi Colin) and it looks very nice. Love the grounds and the rather intimidating fast bowler action. A few too many off drives and pace bowler runups, would have preferred a tad more variety, but getting picky there. Loved the Bradman. That will sell video games. Career mode can be highlighted later.

There is a confusion period before making a decision.
Big Ant's Future depends up on this game so, they have every right to overthink the release date.

Yea, they have to be absolutely sure. This will decide whether there will be DBC 15, 16 and so on......

Come on ross, I know you are stuck in a pretty bad situation. But think about giving it to us as a X'mas present :D

Christmas is too late for release of this game.. I am expecting it on 16th december, the day when Don Bradman played his first International match..

Trailer is brilliant. But unlike other games trailer not that good as the game itself is. Still I would like to appreciate the entry of Don Bradman and Don Bradman Cricket 14.:) :cheers

The trailer looks very good. A couple of players with slightly larger heads than the rest and a somewhat rigid look to a few movements, but those are nitpicks. In general a brilliant trailer to start off the full on promotion of the game. Well done.

As to the release date. When I was in EB a couple of days ago, I had quite a bit of a change of heart and my thoughts regarding this game. I Pre-ordered the steel case and after the girl at the counter looked it up on their system, she basically told me that it's listed at 31st December, which she thought a bit odd. Then she said, that games are unpredictable, they can turn up early, late, or arrive right on an expected release date.

Obviously I don't think she seriously thought it'd turn up on New Years Eve, but the tone of the way she said it sounded to me like she thought that one way or another, you as a consumer can not really hurry up a producer, developer or a retailer. You can tell them what you think on a site or Facebook, but at the end of the day, they'll make whatever business decisions they want anyhow and there won't be a thing you can do about it.

Except keep your eyes out for news and get on with the rest of your life. Sure I'm on here still looking quite often, but the hopeful expectancy and rabid hunger for news is pretty much gone.

It's probably extremely frustrating for most of you who are still hoping for a 2013 release and I can understand that. It seems if December is missed, January is a bit of a game-release graveyard, so wouldn't be surprised to see a late February move, but it's all turned to relaxed speculation for me.

Users who are viewing this thread