Don Bradman Cricket 14 Official Trailer

Well I think all games in the past had robotic animations... Well that can be just improved later..

True - to some extent. I think that EA 07 had better and more fluid animations than any other game, including DBC'14 - or what we have seen of it so far.

In my opinion, totally! I do not want to to discourage anyone - especially Ross or the BA team - but the animations does look like awful at times. Know that you guys have done a brilliant job, but I think it's only fair that as loyal fans and real supporters, we openly point out the things we think could be improved.

The bowling action needs a serious overhaul, as soon as possible. The point was first raised when we saw the 'sneak-peak'. Although the bandwagon effect put down any criticism on that :D (Well, that's the way it is in the PC forums).

P.S: I also noticed that in the play-sessions batting videos, it was looking too easy to score runs. Those guys were apparently playing the game for the very first time, but still they were scoring at a pretty high run-rate in the test match. I hope DBC'14 doesn't end up with the same fate as the earlier games, because I really want it to be successful. It is the only game that is looking a bit promising for crying out loud! Phew, fingers crossed!

And btw, very disappointed not to see the release date!

Robotic compared to what? They are for all intents "robots"...

True - to some extent. I think that EA 07 had better and more fluid animations than any other game, including DBC'14 - or what we have seen of it so far.

Ea 07 had licences of 4 cricket boards:- Australia, England, South Africa and New Zealand

Gameplay of EA 07 was bad. After playing for a while You became Master.
DBC14 looks way better than EA 07.

Phew! Took a while to go through all posts. It's amazing we are already in the 10th page of discussion.

Coming back to the trailer, I liked what I saw. If I were someone who had no idea about DBC14 and had just gotten over AC'13 fiasco, I'd have been pretty pleased to see what was playing on the screen.

Bowling action looks great full speed. Only looked a bit dodgy in the initial drs clip because he was bowling at about 100 km per hour so bloody slow.

If Ross knows that the game cannot release in this year then i'm sure that he would have said something by now, the fact that he hasn't suggests that 2013 is still possible.

I hope I'm not reading to much into Ross's comment here but it would seem that they do have a date. They are simply weighing up the pros and cons of that date with respect to the nuclear bomb that Ashes 2013 dropped on it. As far as we know, nothing about the date has changed.

This is how I've interpreted it too. The only thing that worries me is that I don't know how late a release date can be left, and how much notice it then needs after announcement before it can go on sale. Presuming it's at least a few weeks, possibly longer, every day we don't know something, is pushing it a bit further along that window. Hopefully it is just a guess of being sure of their decision rather than drastically changing proceedings though.

I think dbc14 could have a feature that enables one to upload his full face image and artificial intelligence would analyze that image to build the avatar of his own face automatically, to be able to play in career mode. Is that possible Ross ?

Ea 07 had licences of 4 cricket boards:- Australia, England, South Africa and New Zealand

It has nothing to do with the animations, does it? I will say that DBC'14 is superior than EA 07 - by miles! But EA 07 had more fluid animations, and that is my personal opinion. I do hope to be proven wrong, when I actually play the game.

Users who are viewing this thread