Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross and the Big Ant team have used Sachin's Retirennt as a very good strategy for selling. In all likelihood the game will release during Tendulkar's last match, as the entire world would be following the game and it would be a cricket crazy environment everywhere. Keeping that in mind they have scheduled the playsessions about 2 weeks prior to the release. Very intelligent thinking panel they have, I must say. :)

Mate being it's a Aussie release the ashes is number one reason and also the Aussie start of there cricket season. Yes Sachin is a great player but his retirement is not that important in Aus mate.

I would love to hear what Chief thinks about all this waiting for ashes 2013 to do something.

PS I am not asking about your time with ashes mate, that's your business but if you were the CEO of Bigant what would you do right now.

Me I would start right now, trailer say next week or 2 and then the play-sessions with the release date set for the 14th of Nov or 21st of Nov.

There is a chance that ashes could release around the same time and hurt DBC14 with there lower price and the ashes name but fear just leads to more doubt here. I would just make a stand and a make a move, unless ashes does release information and videos soon.:lol

PS In the end it's not my money and Business on the line, so I wish Bigant all the best and I will do my best to tell as many people as I can.
Just think Avatar here, a average release but then the movie get's good word of mouth and well the rest is history making.:spy

Ross and the Big Ant team have used Sachin's Retirennt as a very good strategy for selling. In all likelihood the game will release during Tendulkar's last match, as the entire world would be following the game and it would be a cricket crazy environment everywhere. Keeping that in mind they have scheduled the playsessions about 2 weeks prior to the release. Very intelligent thinking panel they have, I must say. :)

Ross persuading Sachin to retire was genius. And persuading him to keep the details of which match would be his last under wraps this long, so that he could co-ordinate a video game release around that? A masterstroke.
:)

----------

if you were the CEO of Bigant what would you do right now.

Make a golf game. :yes

Smart ass chief, still a cool man I see chief. :D
PS Chief maybe you should make a cricket game and start your own company, already got a name for you dude.

Chief Enterprises.:eek:

chief!! do u have anything to say about ashes 13 ?? we really want to hear something from you about it!! what's the future of this game??

chief!! do u have anything to say about ashes 13 ?? we really want to hear something from you about it!! what's the future of this game??

He is not working on that game anymore. He moved on to a different project. Even of he knows the status of ashes...he is not at liberty to share here.

He is not working on that game anymore. He moved on to a different project. Even of he knows the status of ashes...he is not at liberty to share here.

sorry to hear!! but is he still associated with trickstar ??

Yes i believe he is. Or maybe he is with 505 games. I am not sure but one of the two.

chief...u can pm me regarding the future of ashes cricket... no one will know ;)

Ross persuading Sachin to retire was genius. And persuading him to keep the details of which match would be his last under wraps this long, so that he could co-ordinate a video game release around that? A masterstroke.
:)

----------

Make a golf game. :yes

We told him when he turned us down that he'd never work again...

If Chief doesn't mind me answering for him he doesn't work for either Trickstar or 505 anymore.

I also hope he doesn't mind me adding that I am sure that confidentiality agreements, written or in spirit, apply and it is not reasonable to ask him questions about Ashes on anything that is not public domain, he likely has no ability to reply.

If Chief doesn't mind me answering for him he doesn't work for either Trickstar or 505 anymore.

really??? i think he did it purposefully..may b he has some other plans concerning his career... i know he'll be able to shine in life and make his own production... but as he's not associated with either of those two companies..he must not have to abide by the rules they had...

God ross you get here earlier every week, what's up and have you been think about things all night. PS Like sending me a copy to try, thanks.:clap:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread