Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the big question now for the next 3 weeks is who can get to Melbourne for the play-sessions. I can not as I have my parents coming to see me.:eek:

PS Maybe a list of who can go and what kind of camera they can take or phone.
PS MattW can you go as you are the closest I know to Melbourne, how about you Caption Aussie.

Need to do a Kickstarter to get Matt a Hi-Def camera to take along with him...

Why do you think I posted a Vine the other day? Preparing for the only way to make footage of a cricket game.

What Planet Cricket does not have a company HD camera for things like that, well maybe ross has one round somewhere.:D

There's a "Business Expense" if ever I saw one...

...they were good though.

Legality aside, out of professional courtesy I would never talk about things gone by unless they were in the public domain already. I've kept this stance from the beginning. It wouldn't be right.

As I've said, I went from Codemasters to another company that (thorough subsidiaries) had substantial interest in Cricket and I wouldn't share anything with them either. It wouldn't be cool.

chief you are a real cricket lover boss!!! proud of u!! :thumbs

Why do you think I posted a Vine the other day? Preparing for the only way to make footage of a cricket game.

Tbh buy avermedia recorder, that records directly from any screen/console full HD and is as big as an iphone :p

As far as I know we're the first developer down here to do them in public with dev staff attending, of course I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's the case, so there is not "normal".

----------

The time of the playsession has been set:

12 - 4pm 7 November 2013 @ EB Swanston Street Melbourne 3000

Ross, would it be possible to stream the event on youtube? Would get a lot of eyeballs I bet.

I think the big question now for the next 3 weeks is who can get to Melbourne for the play-sessions. I can not as I have my parents coming to see me.:eek:

PS Maybe a list of who can go and what kind of camera they can take or phone.
PS MattW can you go as you are the closest I know to Melbourne, how about you Caption Aussie.

I will be going, i will probaly just use my iphone for footage though

Maybe convert to RS before posting for increased shock value :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread