Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...or post on twitter frame-by-frame for increased hits?

I'll probably go if I have nothing else on...

I'll probably go if I have nothing else on...

At least you can walk there Ross, I was trying to get tickets for Melbourne test a few weeks back but the price of flights alone is ridiculous add the price of the 5 day ticket and somewhere to sleep and my Missis now wants a new kitchen!!!!!

lol - well you know there is this place that apparently has cheap kitchens....

It simply doesn't matter at this point - there is no space left in the calendar for them to make any adjustment based on what Ashes Cricket might do.

It simply doesn't matter at this point - there is no space left in the calendar for them to make any adjustment based on what Ashes Cricket might do.

Good point but we don't yet know whether Ross has a date in his mind...And Mike Fegan on the other hand has escaped from all sites and sights...Seems like one is waiting for the other to respond....:facepalm:mad

Ross please just confirm that you have a date in mind for the game...:yes

Good point but we don't yet know whether Ross has a date in his mind...And Mike Fegan on the other hand has escaped from all sites and sights...Seems like one is waiting for the other to respond....:facepalm:mad

gonna have a guess at the answer... 2013

Like Matt said time is running out fast for this year and if ashes 2013 pulls a magic trick from there kitchens then what to do.
PS Like I said before I would just move forward like there was no ashes 2013, still not to fast. Maybe a quite 2 weeks then if nothing from big Mike then time to make a move before they miss there chance.

PS I am flying across aus for the perth test ross, would love something to play on my PS3 at night.:clap That's 13th of December.:D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Ross mentioned about having the week being decided; not the date but the week for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread