Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have waited this long, haven't we? A month or fortnight more is not going to make any difference. Lets all calmly wait for the big day.

Haha Biggs,then that is referred to as 'over-confidence' and it is never going to be the view of any franchise wanting to be on top! I don't see BA to be overconfident as they professionally know what they do every step they take. :)

Anyways, I really don't have any issues whether its nov or dec or next year. Am always a ready buyer of any games anytime. :p

Full version, four hours, play whatever you like.

----------

Our team have a history of winning matches, we have a SOLID plan, plenty of wickets in hand and not much at all to CHASE however the match is not over.

From what you have said there Big Ross, that's an assurance to me that "we will see DBC14" before Dec. Salute

...totally, also for what it's worth who gives a sh#t if it releases in December? It's still cricket season and nearer shopping season for most families. Honestly, it's probably a better BUSINESS decision in December anyway. The few muppets here that have been guessing release dates for months now only have themselves to blame for getting all wound up over such a trivial thing.

Lets not forget these guys are the professionals. Yeah?

Exactly . BA wants the game to be succesful much more than us and they know about these things way better than us .

I just want this game to be succesful . More money this game makes means more quality cricket games in future :cheers

Clearly, all those people getting frustrated with the apparent lack of information from Big Ant aren't fans of the Fallout series and understand that frustration.

Or Diablo...

Or Duke Nukem!!!

To be a fan of those series... now that's patience.

Guys,just realize that this game has got the license of the Greatest Australian Batsman: SIR DON BRADMAN....Why does everyone keep on specifying the non-sense Ashes license....Return Ashes is being played from the next month...So its cricket season there and a game released on the name of the greatest batsman will easily beat every other cricket game in the market....:cheers:thumbs

Brand recognition is important and Bradman is a new product. Most fans in the UK certainly given a choice between Bradman and Ashes and knowing nothing about either game would go with the latter.
I use no evidence or data to back up this assertion...

agreed. but you dont buy a game without knowing something about it, and the back of the box comes into play then and you know wholl win that one

Brand recognition is important and Bradman is a new product. Most fans in the UK certainly given a choice between Bradman and Ashes and knowing nothing about either game would go with the latter.

Agreed. Brand name is a major influance in making a purchase here. Ashes being more dominent name in both countires i.e. Aus and Eng it does make Ashes 13 a winner in this case. However people who know about both game will be the only one who will make a correct decision and purchase DBC.

Good review from PC would be a good start for DBC.

But that name might suggest something about the game...Than Bradman as a product...:yes

Hey will you be going to the play session??:)

Last edited:
Previous instalments of Ashes/IC have given us nothing but twak,,,Sir Don Bradman on the box is new, and people would want to try out something new with all the features we had dreamt of.

In a boxing ring, DBC14 wins by a 1st round knockout

AC13 is limping with shame towards the announcement of a no release

Most fans in the UK certainly given a choice between Bradman and Ashes and knowing nothing about either game would go with the latter.
UK sports fans are off playing the new FIFA or F1 game. Big Ant have a good strength with not being tied to a series that happens in the off season on the other side of the world played in the middle of the night - it's just not going to draw the mainstream attention over there - which is fine for Big Ant as they've said Australia is their key market.

While maybe Codemasters thought differently to 505 - but putting out IC2010 for the UK summer instead of waiting and doing an Ashes game at the end of the year is certainly a sign to me that they don't think Ashes sells in December.

The ideal in my mind would be if Big Ant can push the Xbox One/PS4 version of the game in June/July next year as a way of giving the series a second launch while Cricket is in the news over there.

I'd also find all the images of Bradman at British grounds and put the best one on the box, colour it blue and swap the 'Tru Blu' logo for an HES one to try and deemphasise the whole Australian thing.

Guys,just realize that this game has got the license of the Greatest Australian Batsman: SIR DON BRADMAN....Why does everyone keep on specifying the non-sense Ashes license....Return Ashes is being played from the next month...So its cricket season there and a game released on the name of the greatest batsman will easily beat every other cricket game in the market....:cheers:thumbs

I mainly said this because people here are obsessed with the "ASHES" license the other game has..And have totally excluded the fact that this game also has a great name of a great player which is ignored...:)

PS: I think that's because everyone has started typing it as DBC14 rather than Don Bradman Cricket 14....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread