Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look forward to TTC looks a lot of fun, especially if one is struggling to score runs in DB 14, be good to smash a few off the coffee table!!!! I'd heard this was goin to be an app type game, is that true or will it be out on Xbox. Loved playin this as a kid!

----------

Just a Delorian.

It released yesterday, but I'm from a different timeline...

Great sidestep, wonderful footwork!!!

I went into eb games today to see if they knew anything about dbc14. They said they've never heard about it and didn't even know it existed

Well I guess CaptainOz can confirm it exists :)

I don't know when TTC will release but I think it will have very little lead time from announcement until release. We've got some things to decide upon with regard to some added functionality, if we decide against adding that then it will arrive very soon.

I know it exists and i know it will release someday. Its just the time it has taken. I hope both games are amazing to play.

I went into eb games today to see if they knew anything about dbc14. They said they've never heard about it and didn't even know it existed

Really??? Don't even know bout play sessions happening there? Thought there are screens up and posters?

Really??? Don't even know bout play sessions happening there? Thought there are screens up and posters?

The play session is happening in one specific EB Games.

One EB Games employee doesn't represent the entirity of EB Games either. Could just be some snarky guy who is pissed off about working on the weekend.

If they look it up on their system then they will see it.

The play session is happening in one specific EB Games.

One EB Games employee doesn't represent the entirity of EB Games either. Could just be some snarky guy who is pissed off about working on the weekend.

Sorry snowy I took it as it was one place, like an arcade type thing, didn't kno it was a chain of stores, but he could have looked it up like Ross said. Great sales technique!!

but he could have looked it up like Ross said. Great sales technique!!

A great salesman would've done that, clearly he's not and not a cricket fan, I like how the guys at BT Games S.A are so well informed, don't worry DBC14 is near and we'll be playing it soon

A small question about TTC , will ttc run on smartphones too?

I believe Ross had confirmed that it will release on Xbox Live and PSN

Maybe later they will release it on smartphone OS unless things have changed

Actually that leads me to ask, on what platform(s) are you showcasing the game on Nov 7th?

If I am not mistaken Ross has confirmed there will be "at-least" a couple of PS3s for the play session.

Once the game's out is it going to be available for digital download on pc? I'm a huge cricket fan but live in Spain where no-one has even heard of cricket.

Once the game's out is it going to be available for digital download on pc? I'm a huge cricket fan but live in Spain where no-one has even heard of cricket.

No not instantly. It will take some time. Is importing it from uk will be very expensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread