Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blocker is from London - obnoxious and proud says it all

Virat Kohli

Firstly this is bordering on racial connotations, secondly havin just spent 2 days in the big smoke I can say people in London are not obnoxious or proud, they're Eastern European or African.

Lastly this is a cricket thread, not a lacrosse or rugby thread. As funny as it was to read back the last few pages I'm a little bit disappointed in the level of maturity from some of you. We are no more than a month from release of Db14 IMO and this descent into childishness is sad considering the great discussions and feedback we've given and been given.

C'mon people back to business please.

Firstly this is bordering on racial connotations, secondly havin just spent 2 days in the big smoke I can say people in London are not obnoxious or proud, they're Eastern European or African.

Lastly this is a cricket thread, not a lacrosse or rugby thread. As funny as it was to read back the last few pages I'm a little bit disappointed in the level of maturity from some of you. We are no more than a month from release of Db14 IMO and this descent into childishness is sad considering the great discussions and feedback we've given and been given.

C'mon people back to business please.

I'm from London too ...

I'm from the future...

I'm not going to confirm or deny anything with regard to dates and I know you would expect that so lets, please, not go back down the slippery slope of the past few days, it has not been fun, interesting, entertaining or educational in the slightest, nothing has been gained and its been a real drag.

Stating the obvious, but I did post somewhere that the game will be released when myself and the publisher think it will make the most profit and will be of the most benefit to the franchise that we are trying to build. I don't like letting people down so if there is any chance of a change of date then we don't announce one, even if that chance is 1% - it is one of the reasons that we often announce within a month of release - as we have just done with RLL WC Edition.

Concur most heartily.

can anyone enlighten us to the commentary team? I know I amongst others have asked this before, but have not ever seen an answer. Would this effect the NDA to say who would be, or who it definitely isn't!!!

Actually i was looking forward to the TTC, but sadly it has been sidelined for main game which actually is not a bad thing. i hope it releases soon.

Well I guess CaptainOz can confirm it exists :)

I don't know when TTC will release but I think it will have very little lead time from announcement until release. We've got some things to decide upon with regard to some added functionality, if we decide against adding that then it will arrive very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread