Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with BD on almost everything he has said. And I think the over-defensiveness from some others is unwarrented...did you actually read his posts or were you guys just jumping on the defense because you dont like what he said...I think he has valid points and he hasnt tried to pass them off as facts but only as his opinion so I dont get the big. Id like him to be wrong but if you look at the big picture he might be onto something.

I'll say it again for the hard of hearing, this week we have announced a kickstarter for lacrosse 14 and the impending release of RLL2 WC edition, nothing new on DBC14. People are just filling the void with BS.

The idea that any disagreement with a particular view is defensiveness is merely used as a technique to hide the lack of argument, and hiding behind the "its just my opinion" is more than weak.

I give people, almost like a blog, whatever today's view is, today's view could be different to tomorrow's, that's just the way it is when you are giving people a forward looking view on a road as yet untraveled. I will in future try to only let you guys know of stuff that is in the rear vision mirror.

I'll say it again for the hard of hearing, this week we have announced a kickstarter for lacrosse 14 and the impending release of RLL2 WC edition, nothing new on DBC14. People are just filling the void with BS.

The idea that any disagreement with a particular view is defensiveness is merely used as a technique to hide the lack of argument, and hiding behind the "its just my opinion" is more than weak.

I give people, almost like a blog, whatever today's view is, today's view could be different to tomorrow's, that's just the way it is when you are giving people a forward looking view on a road as yet untraveled. I will in future try to only let you guys know of stuff that is in the rear vision mirror.

Any news on indian playsession and possible release date annoncement?

Perfect timing.

That's the figure Nic Cage Cricket was working on... Population of Mumbai divided by magic = sales.

Ask Biggs. After all, he has sweet breasts - apparently.

i dont get how sweet breasts help the question but i gues i ask biggs.

Biggs why people think the joke is funny. u know cause you hav sweet breasts

This is where I will announce the release date of Don Bradman Cricket 14 - I will edit this post. The game will be here in 2013.

* Update: World Premiere of Don Bradman Cricket 14 to be held on Thursday 7 November 2013 at EB Games Swanston Street Melbourne Victoria Australia. Time 12 - 4 pm

Come play Don Bradman Cricket 14 with MikeM, Ross, HBK, and a host of other Big Ant Studios staff who will also be there to catch up for a chat

Recording devices welcome :)

* Update: The game will be releasing on November 14 in India, and November 28 in the rest of the world to capitalise on sales in India beforehand! India will get a free controller with every purchase

Awesome news Ross!!! Good to know that you respect your biggest market!

Someone wearing red needs to run an IP check on new guy... masterful parody, sir. For the benefit of the forum, any discussion relating to my sacchariferous mammaries should be taken to PM's...

EDIT: Looks like it already happened.

Last edited:
About the play sessions:
Ross would it be better if you release a gameplay video closer to the EB PS, on how the controls work and stuff as that would save some time for players? People will get an idea of how to play before trying it hands-on?

They've got the dev team on hand for four hours and there will be posters with the controls laid out - I think they will be fine.

@BD - Just wanted to put in my two cents here. I'll stay out of discussing whether AC13 is still something that Big Ant would have their eye on, but regarding the release year, I'm damn sure it will 2013.

Of all that I've seen and observed of Ross, I'm pretty sure he would have made us known by now about the change in year of release. Even though there isn't much of a difference between mid-December and Jan'14, the jump from the figure 2013 to 2014 is substantial.

I just can't imagine Ross acting in a way similar to MF and coming out all of a sudden one day and saying, "Sorry guys, the game will release in 2014!". We certainly would have been informed about the delay much earlier and the fact that we haven't been makes me sure that 2013 is the figure to stick to.

They've got the dev team on hand for four hours and there will be posters with the controls laid out - I think they will be fine.

Oh okay. Meanwhile...

What it IS is a publicity tool, and symbolic of the first public showing. I'm pretty confident it will come with a proper trailer as well (you wouldn't want the first proper footage of gameplay to come from someone's phone, and where you have no control over what they choose to upload).

I hope you are on the same page as Chief on this aspect Ross. Expecting to see a full-fledged trailer before the play-session. But you know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread