Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a good point. There will have to be some trailers or something, otherwise itl be like a vine...and we all know how that turns out haha

@BD - Just wanted to put in my two cents here. I'll stay out of discussing whether AC13 is still something that Big Ant would have their eye on, but regarding the release year, I'm damn sure it will 2013.

Of all that I've seen and observed of Ross, I'm pretty sure he would have made us known by now about the change in year of release. Even though there isn't much of a difference between mid-December and Jan'14, the jump from the figure 2013 to 2014 is substantial.

I just can't imagine Ross acting in a way similar to MF and coming out all of a sudden one day and saying, "Sorry guys, the game will release in 2014!". We certainly would have been informed about the delay much earlier and the fact that we haven't been makes me sure that 2013 is the figure to stick to.

I dont think he would act like MF in the least, he'd be fully upfront with it, i am certain. I think if AC13 dropped lets say 14Nov, i think he would have a lot of thinking to do if Dec13 was the most advantageous time for the franchise. I dont really knnow the market, maybe it would. I doubt it. I just think for that reason, it may not be 100%.

But, i understand from someone who does know the market (don't reveal sources) that you know about 2 months out if you will hit a date. Like AC13for example, to release in Nov would have known say "early September" if they could release. If they couldn't, it wouldnt be possible to release that information immediately as the contractual issues would need unwinding. In that circumstance, a period of silence is inevitable. NDAs have likely already been signed. Maybe they'd try a PC only release - that seems to have been ruled out, but could change. So, i really don't think they will release, so Bradman missing 14 doesn't apply. Or bradman could release first - again, it wouldnt apply.

But i'm a muppet /troll. What do i know?

^ My intention wasn't even in a slightest way to highlight you as a troll/someone who is just babbling illogical theories. I'm all for discussions. That is what the forums are for. In fact, I don't understand why all the name calling was done in the previous pages. You simply put forward your thoughts and that's absolutely fine. I see no reason why that can't be debated upon and that is what I did in my response.

I merely wanted to show you why I think (personal opinion) the game will release in 2013 as opposed to your thoughts that it may even go into 2014.

^ My intention wasn't even in a slightest way to highlight you as a troll/someone who is just babbling illogical theories. I'm all for discussions. That is what the forums are for. In fact, I don't understand why all the name calling was done in the previous pages. You simply put forward your thoughts and that's absolutely fine. I see no reason why that can't be debated upon and that is what I did in my response.

I merely wanted to show you why I think (personal opinion) the game will release in 2013 as opposed to your thoughts that it may even go into 2014.

it definitely wasn't aimed at you. sorry if you thought that.

know nothing about that site. but IF that's the date I reckon someone will be in trouble soon. though it's unlikely, since December is the best month business-wise, so I've heard.

I'm not going to confirm or deny anything with regard to dates and I know you would expect that so lets, please, not go back down the slippery slope of the past few days, it has not been fun, interesting, entertaining or educational in the slightest, nothing has been gained and its been a real drag.

Stating the obvious, but I did post somewhere that the game will be released when myself and the publisher think it will make the most profit and will be of the most benefit to the franchise that we are trying to build. I don't like letting people down so if there is any chance of a change of date then we don't announce one, even if that chance is 1% - it is one of the reasons that we often announce within a month of release - as we have just done with RLL WC Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread