Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To you the mighty MattW :clap:clap:clap

PS Back on topic for once:p, Ross is there anything tonight.
If no that's ok as I can do something else like wait.:D

Just shut up the lot of you.

hahaha

and 79 there isn't anything tonight, have you not learned anything :p I'm surprised so many people are still as eager as they were before, I was VERY keen to play/have it released/go nuts all of that stuff but now I'm like meh I'll wait. I think it's because a lot of people are expecting this to be way beyond their expectations due to all the good light being shed on it + other things to do

Last edited:
hahaha

and 79 there isn't anything tonight, have you not learned anything :p I'm surprised so many people are still as eager as they were before, I was VERY keen to play/have it released/go nuts all of that stuff but now I'm like meh I'll wait. I think it's because a lot of people are expecting this to be way beyond their expectations due to all the good light being shed on it + other things to do

Waiting I think I am getting good at it to be honest.:yes
PS I did not think there was going to be anything but you never know so I thought to ask and if the answer is no cool I will go look on ashes 2023 and see what they have coming today.:lol

I'd be happy with CA being back online and updated. I'm finding that a great way to pass the waiting period. Get all the teams etc sorted to save me doing it and wasting that time when I get it.

I'm surprised so many people are still as eager as they were before, I was VERY keen to play/have it released/go nuts all of that stuff but now I'm like meh I'll wait.

It's as if "so many people" are crazy, right? I mean, man... Imagine being positive, excited and interested in a new cricket product? Man, f#ck that kinda mentality. Totally agree bro. Way better to chastise others for their positivity, right? That's way more constructive. "Meh" is the way better angle to take. Your brave, iconic stand on this game will be remembered for years to come, children will talk about 'that guy who said Meh' in 'that thread' in hallowed songs and prose, I stand here in awe of your championed position. Long live "Meh" as a bold, innovative opinion. I'm a believer!

I get posts all over the internet telling me how they don't care any more and have lost all interest... I'm bored with them meh-boys, dime a dozen...

Possible Announcement dates.

28 Oct 2013
05 Nov 2013
12 Nov 2013
19 Nov 2013
26 Nov 2013

And the constant bickering continues on here too....

Moving along to the next "unread" thread..

He did it... With SCIENCE!

I get posts all over the internet telling me how they don't care any more and have lost all interest... I'm bored with them meh-boys, dime a dozen...

To continue with the money theme, you can bet your bottom dollar that they'll buy the game anyway.

Little help?

Can't put my finger on it, but somethingabout this forum has got a lot better recently... any ideas?

attachment.php

Personally, I think "meh" is a bit strong (if that's not an oxymoron), but some diminution in enthusiasm in some of us is not unexpected given an uncertain end point. Everyone's different, and will have different reserves of patience enthusiasm etc. Expecting everyone to feel the same is ridiculous.

At the same time, when the final announcement comes, when the trailer is out, play session footage etc. and most importantly when the games in our hands, i'd be surprised if many people were feeling meh.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 150
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread