Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd laugh if Ashes released first...

Well... it is expected to go first, isn't it?

----------

I don't think "Whatever?" is an attacking response relative to being called a hypocrite.

Especially true when put into the context that I am here every day, am always ready to explain if things change, have continually shown the goods and have also always stated that things do change, as they have. Games do slip all the time, but it's not about any of that - it's about respecting the audience and never taking anyone for granted.

Totally agree with you there. 505's promise to do better this time on keeping people informed publicly is in stark contrast to the interaction you provide.

I am here every day, am always ready to explain if things change, have continually shown the goods and have also always stated that things do change, as they have. Games do slip all the time, but it's not about any of that - it's about respecting the audience and never taking anyone for granted.

youre-goddamn-right-gif.gif

Ok, I have read a lot of the comments over the last week and watched most of the videos that have been posted. It looks good but we won't be able to tell for sure until we get our hands on it. It will live and die by the gameplay, the rest of the stuff can be sorted out in time.

However, I had expected a release date by now. I know the party line is that it will be released in 2013 which is great but I am struggling to understand why a date hasn't been announced.

Is it all to do with Ashes Cricket and what move they make? If they make a move at all of course.

A lot to do with the fact the focus hasn't been on cricket in Australia until the last couple of days really

Ross, when you/tru blu announces the release date, will you also be announcing which country it will be releasing on? specially talking about USA canada release as a lot of my friends have xbox.

Ross, when you/tru blu announces the release date, will you also be announcing which country it will be releasing on? specially talking about USA canada release as a lot of my friends have xbox.

*in

I think Ross said its going to be digital for USA. And they were working on the region issue for Xbox.

i assume that all changed when Clarke named our team.

i'd have been much more impressed if he'd named the release date...

It is obviously easier for MC to name the England team rather than his own as he has a headache choosing between all the crap on offer.

Whenever I try to picture you and your home, I get this norman bates' house from psycho thing going on.

Cool Mr Duck, am I the man or the women in your sick dreams.:lol:eek:
PS How is the wait going for you and what did you think of the footage dude.

Irrelevant what I think as I won't be getting it!

So why come on here then mate, I know you love these new next gen consoles but cricket games are so rare. PS I will see what improvements the PS4 version has before making the jump, end of next year at the earliest to be honest.

PS Keep your PS3 I would do but each to there own.
PS I will tell you how the game is I promise.:p

So why come on here then mate, I know you love these new next gen consoles but cricket games are so rare. PS I will see what improvements the PS4 version has before making the jump, end of next year at the earliest

Just because I'm not getting it doesn't mean I'm not interested to see how the game is doing.
As I've said before, I can't justify spending all I have done on my xbox one and then pick up the 360 pad. My hope was to get it on the marketplace. But bloody microsoft won't even let you do that with a 360 game on the nxt gen.

Last edited:
I will admit Im frustrated, I just want it in my hands, I have absolutely no PS3 games at the moment, I literally just stare at the PS3 waiting for DBC14

Maybe i should go buy something, I brought MLB the show 08, that kept me entertained for a few days....

maybe i should see how AFL live 2 is going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread