Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Ant games have had a history of announcing the release date approximately 3 weeks prior to launch.

Ross indicated in an interview (found here)that we will know when the game is coming by the end of November and that it is coming this year. Logic would dictate this means a December release (early/mid/late is up to your imagination). Just getting the actual facts out there.

Ok, never saw that interview but good to hear when the release date is going to be announced. Would probably mean a release coinciding with the boxing day test.

So...

the last 2948 posts can all still be surmised as follows:

"when's the game releasing?"

But seriously... When is the game releasing?

It has already been released and we're just so pre-occupied by this thread we haven't actually realised.

Ron Paul 2012!

I only come on to this forum once a week, I have already completed my first tour on career mode. You guys should try it, its pretty awesome :thumbs

----------

maybe (visit) will sound better :facepalm

Noticed in EB games Australia site DBC 14 : Release date: TBC 2014

I hope, its a mistake...

Retailers make up placeholder dates... remember Amazon sending out email on 18th June saying Ashes 2013 was on the way. EB has 31/12/2014 btw and 2013 in their catalogue this week.

I know its a long shot.. but Ross you should try to release the game at the end of Sachin's test. What better way to honor the legends from the two eras. With the Bradman familiy's permission, it would be as if it was the Don himself acknowledging Sachin's retirement.

That would beat any Ashes series release dates in my opinion. Not to mention allow us to play the game sooner. :)

Release the game over the next 4 days, what a great idea mate.:p PS I know all Indians are going crazy with Sachin's last test this week but it's not that important in aus dude.

PS If Ross revealed the release date next week then count 3 weeks at the least till it hits Aus shelfs.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread