Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its a long shot.. but Ross you should try to release the game at the end of Sachin's test. What better way to honor the legends from the two eras. With the Bradman familiy's permission, it would be as if it was the Don himself acknowledging Sachin's retirement.

That would beat any Ashes series release dates in my opinion. Not to mention allow us to play the game sooner. :)

So produce discs and promote the game in 4 days...

Anybody want to respond?

Snowy? Biggs?

Even Martyn couldn't bugger that up...

EDIT: or 79c haha

I know its a long shot.. but Ross you should try to release the game at the end of Sachin's test. What better way to honor the legends from the two eras. With the Bradman familiy's permission, it would be as if it was the Don himself acknowledging Sachin's retirement.

That would beat any Ashes series release dates in my opinion. Not to mention allow us to play the game sooner. :)

How about releasing within today's stumps...:lol:lol

So produce discs and promote the game in 4 days...

Anybody want to respond?

Snowy? Biggs?

Even Martyn couldn't bugger that up...

EDIT: or 79c haha

If MattW already has a retail copy, as was whispered somewhere, then the disks are produced already. As there's no real need to promote pre-release, it is possible that they might just go straight to "IN SHOPS NOW"...

NEWSFLASH!
There have been better batsman than tendulkar you know?! The world of cricket does not revolve around his retirement. Look back at some other other great (better) batsman such as lara. They didn't have a special hand picked series made for them to retire in. They could see when it was time to hang the pads up. Not continue and continue just to get to 200. Lara retired with dignity. It pains me to watch tendulkar bat in recent times.

lol I did say it was a long shot :P.. I guess I just got caught up in the moment of watching Tendulkar coming out to bat

Although I would be lying if I didn't say... deep down I was hoping against hope that Ross had planned it this way in the first place. Hence it wouldn't be too much of an effort on behalf of Big Ant :spy

If MattW already has a retail copy, as was whispered somewhere, then the disks are produced already. As there's no real need to promote pre-release, it is possible that they might just go straight to "IN SHOPS NOW"...

Or maybe drop off the game from a helicopter to clear the cricket game drought....:D

Last edited:
That's the problem with jokes...

Ahh. I did wonder. :) RECANTED.

I did say "if" mind you... Come to think of it, they had retail copies at the playsession didn't they? So the rest of it stands.

Last edited:

Joking Chief, if this was true then Matt better keep his address secret or me and some of the boys on here could turn up at his front door soon.

Tendulkar retiring has barely rated a mention here in Australia

Would sum up the land of galah eating, child stealing, cork hat wearing criminals.

I may roll my eyes at the deification of him by a lot of Indians, but he is a stellar batsman, reaching in his prime a plane few others could reach. I would agree he maybe should have gone earlier, having played on well past his best, but he deserves respect for the longevity of his career in the face of such overwhelming pressure.

Think of the cricket world he started in, and the cricket world he inhabits now... He has bridged all of it.

He has got plenty of attention and respect here in the UK. If your country is too insular to respect foreign greats, it belittles your country, not Tendulkar.

Not saying his retirement should affect release - India isn't a gaming market worth that, yet - but his retirement merits attention. 200 bloody tests mate. it's historic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread