Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed yesterday AFL Live 2 is cheaper than AFL Live, one of the games is a few years old now ;)

Anyway, if you want to give AFL Live 2 a run it's down to $47 at EB

----------

Just because I'm not getting it doesn't mean I'm not interested to see how the game is doing.
As I've said before, I can't justify spending all I have done on my xbox one and then pick up the 360 pad. My hope was to get it on the marketplace. But bloody microsoft won't even let you do that with a 360 game on the nxt gen.

At the moment X360 code will not run on XOne because it is not backward compatible.

That may change but I would think not for a while, new disks need to be sold to underwrite the new platforms.

Yeah might give afl live 2 a run this weekend, its not a good sign that its already dropped to $47 though

I got a mate at work who reckons its alright

Might pop into EB Games tonight and pick up a 2nd hand game to tie me over, any suggestions apart from afl live 2 boys?

Full disclosure - when they released the game they admitted it was unfinished. Apparently DLC will be available next year which will improve the graphics, gameplay and update the rosters. I'm not expecting it to actually happen...

Last edited:
If Tru Blu say they are going to do it then they will certainly do so.

Yeah might give afl live 2 a run this weekend, its not a good sign that its already dropped to $47 though

I got a mate at work who reckons its alright

Might pop into EB Games tonight and pick up a 2nd hand game to tie me over, any suggestions apart from afl live 2 boys?

I'd be questioning your mate's sanity lol!

The price comparison between 1 & 2 above is a good guide in this case...

Ross still has no idea about the date, its clear the game is not finished.

Do you even follow the thread and videos?
Watch the interview and listen carefully. He says we DEFINITELY know when it is releasing. But it will clear to the public once November draws to a close.

If you are gonna make strong statements, make sure you have the facts on your side kid.

Do you even follow the thread and videos?
Watch the interview and listen carefully. He says we DEFINITELY know when it is releasing. But it will clear to the public once November draws to a close.

If you are gonna make strong statements, make sure you have the facts on your side kid.

Well other statements ive heard from Ross are "when we know the date, you will know". Since we dont know the date im just saying he doesnt know. He probably has a rough date in mind, like early/late december but im not sure he knows an exact date.

So don't incorrectly extrapolate that to mean the game is incomplete.

So don't incorrectly extrapolate that to mean the game is incomplete.

Lol calm down mate im just adding things up. No release date announced, means theres still little things left to do with the game as Ross has said he will only give a date when he is certain of delivering it.

I think you're forgetting to add the fact he has explicity said the game is complete.

Oh is this referring to when he said that in August/September. Its probably just near completion, otherwise he would be confident in giving a release date.

Big Ant games have had a history of announcing the release date approximately 3 weeks prior to launch.

Ross indicated in an interview (found here)that we will know when the game is coming by the end of November and that it is coming this year. Logic would dictate this means a December release (early/mid/late is up to your imagination). Just getting the actual facts out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread