Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will spend those $20 on some clearance of PS3 best games which are old. I am already seeing lot of old PS3 games being thrown on clearance sale due to PS4. :p

Ross, looks like a big bell has stuck in your building. It's time for your strategical play. ;) Good Luck!

While I'm annoyed they are releasing at all. The good thing is that now we can get that train wreck out of the way in November and it will be forgotten quickly one hopes.

Bring on DB14...

Think about it - if they can't get online play working on PC, it's not going near a console. I think it's release is totally irrelevant to the wider market now.

Think about it - if they can't get online play working on PC, it's not going near a console. I think it's release is totally irrelevant to the wider market now.

Or maybe there IS an online mode. They just figured having "totally realistic gameplay" in the box is more important...

Steam says "single player"

I think i'm more excited to see how sh1t this is than I am for seeing how good DBC14 is!!!

I sleep for 3 hours and so many things takes place in this forum. Some the old issues (pissing every member of BA) and ashes release date. :facepalm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread