Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So which poor person has to waste $20 on it to tell the rest of us if it's good?

Not me...i am buying kick ass 2 bluray instead with that 20. Already preordered :) loved that movie

Well one of the admins need to buy it for sure to write the review :P. maybe they should all chip in...

So which poor person has to waste $20 on it to tell the rest of us if it's good?

I have and the date just got pushed back on my purchase after I made it.

MikeM is already taking the piss out of me for buying it - just read the manual.... Single Player? No DRS controls :p

To quote the last thing the Pistols said after every concert.... "Ever get the feeling you've been ripped off..."

----------

Well one of the admins need to buy it for sure to write the review :P. maybe they should all chip in...

MattW can come to the Big Ant offices and play it, apparently on Friday, by himself :)

Don't waste your hard earned money on this game as it is a clone to ashes 2009 with just 2009 changed to 2013. Better they match the price with cricket revolution on steam.:p

I wonder what will be the repercussions for us BA Cricket fans due to this sudden release of Trashes. Has the party been pooped ? I hope not ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread