Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross, A weird ques for you.. Did/didn't you asked yourself oh god when is the release date?:D Because you are as curious as we are to get the game onto the shelves as early as possible (Once you said like this) but may be trueblu stopping you.

There are now a number of considerations as to when to drop this at retail however I can be clear and say that Tru Blu aren't holding up the release or stopping us.

Last edited:
Can't wait for that to be interpreted as "We don't want to release the game"

They are a direct competitor. Competitive forces will always have an impact on the release date.

I would count every other game releasing as direct competition, not just AC13. From what Ross has told us DBC14 is basically complete, it doesnt look like AC13 is releasing before late November. Thing is for a game that is complete i dont think it should really matter when AC13 is releasing, unless they are hell bent on releasing it after AC13 is released.

Just assuming here but the general consensus on this forum is that before end of October is unlikely now and November is off because AC13 looks to be in November, so late december is what i can assume to be the date. Personally i dont think it makes any sense to delay a relatively complete game by 4 months because of competition.

Just assuming here but the general consensus on this forum is that before end of October is unlikely now and November is off because AC13 looks to be in November, so late december is what i can assume to be the date.

I would say the general census has been and still is October.. (the very early posts by Ross were 'before October', which is the part that was taken to have changed)

I would count every other game releasing as direct competition, not just AC13. From what Ross has told us DBC14 is basically complete, it doesnt look like AC13 is releasing before late November. Thing is for a game that is complete i dont think it should really matter when AC13 is releasing, unless they are hell bent on releasing it after AC13 is released.

Just assuming here but the general consensus on this forum is that before end of October is unlikely now and November is off because AC13 looks to be in November, so late december is what i can assume to be the date. Personally i dont think it makes any sense to delay a relatively complete game by 4 months because of competition.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Ross has already confirmed that they are absolutely releasing before AC13 releases...

Edit One: I'm struggling to find the post so take this with a grain of salt I guess

Edit Two: Looks like I was right given Ross thanked the post

Last edited:
I would say the general census has been and still is October.. (the very early posts by Ross were 'before October')

Ah because i read on the forum somewhere that 'before October' was only when AC13 was going to release as planned. Since AC13 changed its date 'before October' changed as well.

Ross has said he will not like to go head to head with AC 13 considering they got Ashes license. I still think it will release early to mid October.

Ah because i read on the forum somewhere that 'before October' was only when AC13 was going to release as planned. Since AC13 changed its date 'before October' changed as well.

Exactly. October is not 'before October'.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Ross has already confirmed that they are absolutely releasing before AC13 releases...

Ah ok i dont think i saw that on the forum. If they are releasing before AC13 then im guessing maybe early November?

----------

Exactly. October is not 'before October'.
Sorry what i meant was before late October. So including October as well.

Sorry what i meant was before late October. So including October as well.

The initial statement was before October. Ross has never said nor denied 'before late October' as far as I am aware.

Ref:

We are not in development for a further three or four months - we are to be out on the shelves before October. Nothing in the game is changing at this point.

......and Ross just re-confirmed on IVG that BigAnt Cricket would release before October this year :cheers

Plus some post I can't find about xx/0x/13, meaning before October 1.

Last edited:
So just looking at the posts Ross has liked we can ascertain the following information;

Any original plans to release 'before October' were entirely dependent on the release date of AC13. The 'Before October' statement was made before AC13 was delayed until November. Because that date changed, Big Ant changed their plans - perfectly reasonable

Big Ant still plan to release DBC14 BEFORE AC13 is released

The initial statement was before October. Ross has never said nor denied 'before late October' as far as I am aware.

Ref:

Plus some post I can't find about xx/0x/13, meaning before October 1.

Ah ok , i forgot which thread it was but i remember angad saying something about Ross saying the release date changed when Ashes Cricket 13 got delayed.

Ross has said he will not like to go head to head with AC 13 considering they got Ashes license. I still think it will release early to mid October.

True. And he did mention that the date could be off a week here and there. So it could still release very close to the initial interpreted date (before Oct also includes the last Friday of September).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread