Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i can ask a stupid question, how would we get out hands on one of the metal boxes (do we have to pre order from EB or pay extra when the game is released?)

If i can ask a stupid question, how would we get out hands on one of the metal boxes (do we have to pre order from EB or pay extra when the game is released?)
rTNzwH4.jpg

And before someone asks - you'll need to wait to find out how to get it in your non-Australia country.

Not mentioned on the boxes they have in the PS3 section of the store promoting pre-ordering on PS3.

You get it for any version of the game when pre-ordered at EB Games.

Is the steel book the same size as a regular PS3 case?

I will be building this game a golden, alarm-set cabinet to store it in.

Being a part-time proofreader I can't help but notice the small grammatical error in there.. (setup v set up) :P

I wouldn't have a problem fully proofreading the whole manual if you want to send an early copy through to me ;)

Fair point, still prefer 334, ideally copy number 99.94 would be perfect but missing 6% of gameplay

0.06% actually, yes maths* still matters on Planet cricket.

*note the 's' on the word maths.

Ross said he is sure about aus, nz, sa and uk. So no retailer from india had yet contacted ross. I urge indian fans here to contact wsretail at flipkart and other game retailers so they see the need to put this game on preorder in india.

Ross said he is sure about aus, nz, sa and uk. So no retailer from india had yet contacted ross. I urge indian fans here to contact wsretail at flipkart and other game retailers so they see the need to put this game on preorder in india.

Retailers do not order the games directly here I think. They get their orders through the distributers/importers, like Milestone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread