Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is heavy too, makes a real metal sound when you tap it - top quality finish too - I'm impressed with it, best box of any game I have ever been involved with.

I remember public image limited released a metal box edition of an album years ago but don't think I've ever seen this for anything since, talk about going the extra mile!!

Seriously.... how good does this look!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Dayyyyyyyyyum!!!!!!

Love the caption, 'the legend continues'.

Just wondering whether you can use the keyword 'authentic cricket experience as you grow from a boy to A cricketer' for career mode. Lets bring it on all the wonders this deserves. :)

Will be pre-ordering this as soon as I get up to Miranda Westfields EB... Hopefully they know what I'm talking about!!!!!

That looks very nice indeed :yes

Any news on if a UK distributer is on board yet? If not I'll be happy to drive down the docks to pick up a crate and flog em down the market!!

Ross can we get the steel case in New Zealand (Auckland) thanks

Good question, except I'd ask about the whole country, lol. Sometimes we get steel cases that aren't available on release day, which really isn't that great. End up having to buy the ordinary one. :noway

Good question, except I'd ask about the whole country, lol. Sometimes we get steel cases that aren't available on release day, which really isn't that great. End up having to buy the ordinary one. :noway

That would be the ultimate test of patience!!! To wait or not too wait!!!!

I know it was a different dev but If I remember correctly once the steelbook was revealed for AFL Live 2 it wasn't long between it and release so fingers crossed. My bet off the top of my head it could possibly be a boxing day release, a big day on the Australian cricketing calendar and a big shopping day ( here in Aus anyway).

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Looks fantastic, so excited i can't wait to get my hands on this! (hopefully before Christmas ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread