Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Releasing a few days either side of christmas when most people will be short on cash just doesnt add up for me. I dont think releasing in january is a failure by any means but the fact they have waited so long to get the right time it would be strange if they rushed it for one of the most competitive few weeks of the year just to please a few people on a cricket forum. Id should imagine it will be timed around januarys pay day

PLease release this infact release it in this week how much you will take time ross?

Releasing a few days either side of christmas when most people will be short on cash just doesnt add up for me. I dont think releasing in january is a failure by any means but the fact they have waited so long to get the right time it would be strange if they rushed it for one of the most competitive few weeks of the year just to please a few people on a cricket forum. Id should imagine it will be timed around januarys pay day

It would be a failure, as BigAnt have said all along that it will definitely be released in 2013.

Tbh they will most likely release only in Aus during December then that way coming 2013 is safe, everyones happy no confusion.

Sir Don Bradman Debuted on Nov 30 1928 in a test against England

Can we expect 30th November as the release date. Fingers crossed:thumbs

Tbh they will most likely release only in Aus during December then that way coming 2013 is safe, everyones happy no confusion.

i reckon if it releases in aus 2013 (more likely i would say now that steam appear to have pulled the plug on AC13), it will also release in the UK. no time is gonna be better than during the ashes for the UK

The BBL, as of yet, isn't big enough to warrant releasing a game coinciding it. However given that it will be broadcast on free-to-air television this season I'd expect it to become a lot bigger.

The BBL, as of yet, isn't big enough to warrant releasing a game coinciding it. However given that it will be broadcast on free-to-air television this season I'd expect it to become a lot bigger.

But it's still a pretty meaningless slogfest only cared about in Australia and a form of cricket that would have the great Sir Don this game is named after spinning in his grave. It would make no sense to release the game to coincide with that.

Well this has come up on Mighty Ape (NZ) and they are quite able to have Pre-order: Date to be confirmed on their release schedule, that's what they have listed for Ashes 2013. So, it could be 28th Februrary. Doesn't make it anything definite at all of course, but I'm thinking that there's a reason we haven't heard anything yet.

Also, there appears to be a cricket tour between England and the West Indies kicking off on the 28th February and it's also right in the middle of Australia's tour of South Africa. Which sells well to Australians who won't have the convienient domestic time to watch those games, but are still keen to be keeping up with cricket with a bit of gaming.

Along with that you have India touring New Zealand.

I feel that Mighty Ape based on those factors, are probably not too far off.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 | PS3 | at Mighty Ape NZ

Well this has come up on Mighty Ape (NZ) and they are quite able to have Pre-order: Date to be confirmed on their release schedule, that's what they have listed for Ashes 2013. So, it could be 28th Februrary. Doesn't make it anything definite at all of course, but I'm thinking that there's a reason we haven't heard anything yet.

Also, there appears to be a cricket tour between England and the West Indies kicking off on the 28th February and it's also right in the middle of Australia's tour of South Africa. Which sells well to Australians who won't have the convienient domestic time to watch those games, but are still keen to be keeping up with cricket with a bit of gaming.

Along with that you have India touring New Zealand.

I feel that Mighty Ape based on those factors, are probably not too far off.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 | PS3 | at Mighty Ape NZ

The Ashes would sell best, it will be out at some point during this Winter/Summer (depending on where you live) I am sure.

Seriously.... how good does this look!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 633
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 619
Status
Not open for further replies.