Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take your s**t stars, off our flag! :p

But seriously, that is brilliant.

You tease Ross. PS You must be a little more happy today as ashes is not on sale no more.

PS Ross can the cricket boards take Trickstar/505 games to court over how bad this game is or not. You know a thing or two about programming, what do you think went wrong. lies about the length of development or they picked the wrong engine.

Can they be forced to fix the game to a more playable level for free.

Now that's stunning. Tell me this will be available in UK as a pre order bonus too.

Last edited:
Seriously.... how good does this look!

attachment.php

attachment.php

That looks very nice. :)

Absolute quality! Now that's something truly great! Please tell me that other countries, including New Zealand will be able to order that steel case for release day???

Cracking job!! Real quality and tastefully done, does The Don proud I'm sure. How many of these will be made, and as has been asked above, will people from outside Australia be able to buy them?

Last edited:
"The Legend Continues" - what an appropriate tagline. I hope they say the same thing about the game in future versions.

All right, I was going to wait for the release date announcement to Pre-Order.

I might just wonder on down to EB now and pre-order today. They look fantastic. If it's all about 'selling boxes' then Ross, I think you win hands down with that little baby.

:thumbs

It is heavy too, makes a real metal sound when you tap it - top quality finish too - I'm impressed with it, best box of any game I have ever been involved with.

There's more graphical quality on the box than AC had in their game!!!! Imagine what the games gonna be like with the day one patch!!!! Proper excited for this now, be worth paying the extra ?13.99 I refused to spend on AC to get the steel book edition, to be part of the future of cricket games now and say i was there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread