Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I know i am late but i just saw the DVD Cover, the packing. Goodness me. It looks even more better than what Rockstar North Grand Theft Auto does. :thumbs

rTNzwH4.jpg

And before someone asks - you'll need to wait to find out how to get it in your non-Australia country.

There doesn't seem to be a mention of it on the EB website?

The steel book looks fantastic :thumbs I guess all I can do is wait till the pre-order becomes available in India.

Hi MattW .....Can you do us a favour....Can you make pre order be half of me i can send money.....And you can mail me copy once you get the copy of game( i can bear the shipping amount)....Since we didnt get any info on India Market ...I Dont wanna miss my pre order copy......

Ross said he is sure about aus, nz, sa and uk. So no retailer from india had yet contacted ross. I urge indian fans here to contact wsretail at flipkart and other game retailers so they see the need to put this game on preorder in india.

flipkart did share one of the videos a few months back... hopefully, they are onto something.

Hi MattW .....Can you do us a favour....Can you make pre order be half of me i can send money.....And you can mail me copy once you get the copy of game( i can bear the shipping amount)....Since we didnt get any info on India Market ...I Dont wanna miss my pre order copy......
Ross has said that the steelbook will be part of their anti-piracy strategy, you'll be able to get it. It's a pre-order bonus in Australia, but might be available more broadly elsewhere.

Retailers do not order the games directly here I think. They get their orders through the distributers/importers, like Milestone.

Amazon is now also available in India. They can have direct orders I think.

----------

Amazon is now also available in India. They can have direct orders I think.

Sorry! They are not yet selling games.

We should send emails to flipkart inquiring about the game daily, call that spam but this game should be put on preorder by now if it is to release in december.

You get it for any version of the game when pre-ordered at EB Games.

Annnnnnnnnd pre ordered, planned to play mostly on pc, I'de be more than happy to buy the 360 version just for this case, looks like i won't have to do that.

Most steel cases seem like a bit of a ----, but that doesn't seem to be the case here, great job! Love the tagline on the back aswell :clap.

We should send emails to flipkart inquiring about the game daily, call that spam but this game should be put on preorder by now if it is to release in december.

It's spam.

There is no official release date yet, don't push your luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread