Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was a joke to BlockerDave about his "game" not talking about DBC

I am highly insulted by the quotation marks...

----------

Yeah, now I'm more worried about blocker's game coming into the market, last thing I need is quality opposition at his point.

Be more of a problem for bradman 18 I reckon. Having trouble switching everything on

You should be worried Ross, look what I've been working on

If your bowler bowls the ball in the right direction > Ashes Cricket 13

----------

Be more of a problem for bradman 18 I reckon. Having trouble switching everything on
well you can always have a playsession so that the quotations can be removed :p (or a Vine clip?)

Last edited:
Rugby league live 2 is releasing on the 28th of this month, so we can definitely expect the release date of Don Bradman Cricket 14 to be made this friday.:yes

Rugby league live 2 is releasing on the 28th of this month, so we can definitely expect the release date of Don Bradman Cricket 14 to be made this friday.:yes

Was Rugby League Live 2 not released over a year ago?

Seriously.... how good does this look!

attachment.php

attachment.php

It is truly mind blowing Ross. Hats off to you and your team at Big Ant. :clap:clap

----------

Was Rugby League Live 2 not released over a year ago?

This is the world cup edition I suppose. Sorry for the confusion. :)

As awesome as the case is...I don't think we need to see it quoted on every page!

You should be worried Ross, look what I've been working on:

74499.jpg

You could get a job at trickster with that sort of programming!!!

----------

Don't worry block I'm in London Friday ill pop in and help you with bug polishing!!!!!

----------

Oh, really, I like seeing them everywhere, was going to make it my sig :p

Maybe you can put it on a huge billboard outside tricksters office??? Hey look a game that works!!!!

I'm sure you'll agree that the animations on the square cut and the pull shot are superior to anything in AC 2013:

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved my BBC Micro... seems like yesterday... wrote a book on 6502 programming for it.

PS: no markers on the pitch... that will never catch on.

Needs moar bobbleheadz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread