Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gameplay looks fantastic. A bit worried when I saw the arcadey looking versions with the big heads...but then again, it shows the progression that has been made. Please release for Crimbo.

The gameplay looks fantastic. A bit worried when I saw the arcadey looking versions with the big heads...but then again, it shows the progression that has been made. Please release for Crimbo.
I think you are thinking of Table Top Cricket, it's a different game.

I dont think ashes 2013 would have a negative impact, as it is of the lowest quality that a cricket game could be made of and when people would watch DBC 14 trailer they would be completely astonished that a cricket game like that could ever be made (Comparing that with ashes 13) :D

I dont think ashes 2013 would have a negative impact, as it is of the lowest quality that a cricket game could be made of and when people would watch DBC 14 trailer they would be completely astonished that a cricket game like that could ever be made (Comparing that with ashes 13) :D

You people just don't get it do you? Oh well, you're a lost cause.

So i just pre-ordered! Now we play the waiting game.......

Ohhh, the waiting game sucks let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos!

just pre-ordered at my local EB games, had the pic of Don Bradman and the steel case (that has been shown here previously). Im so excited for this!!!

Really looking forward to this game coming out. I've been trying to do some coverage in the mainstream gaming press for it where possible as well, even brought some fans out of the woodwork.

Haven't been this excited for a cricket game since Ashes 97 or SWC99.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread