Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if there will ever be an Ashes 2013 disk... we'll find out soon I guess.

Ashes 13 still in a disk? Seriously? Waste of a space for retailers, they could have sold a candy better instead!

Not sure if there will ever be an Ashes 2013 disk... we'll find out soon I guess.

You could tie string to them and use them to scare the birds away from your seeds in the garden!

So we won't get a release date of DB14 until you have confirmation that there won't be another release of Ashes cricket 13, Ross?

I'm no programer but with the amount of bugs in Ashes 13, surely it would take at least several months to get the game to something respectable, given it took 4 months for them to get it to where it was in there last release.

So I'm guessing the creators of ashes 13 have tried to do the very minimum release wise to satisfy the licensing of CA and the ECB they purchased earlier when they had great plans for dominating the market with a rerelease of AC09 with an updated squad. Then slug us $100

So I think 505 have tried to do the very minimum, have a game out on one website for a week. Then accept there looses and move on without to much hurt to there company.

I hope for a 2013 release, but I'm not confident we will get one until AC13 is confirmed to not come out again.

Can you tell us Ross, how long of hearing nothing from 505 about AC13 before you are confident it won't be rereleased?
:cheers

I'm sure most retailers wouldn't bat an eyelid, just open the box and stack the shelves.

No way, when they know every sale is gonna result in a return and complaint? When there's no FB, no promotion and several appalling reviews and videos out there already?

They've got limited space, it's a niche sport. They don't need the hassle.

Never, ever ever seeing this retail on any format.

Not that I should turn down a pre-order but I would suggest you wait until things are clearer for us with US distribution.

^^I almost skip a heartbeat whenever I see you have posted in this thread :yes

Thanks Ross, I was thinking to do the same when it showed me around 99$ but I would wait. Guess I would go with UK still if US happens to be on skeptical side during release.

I will do my utmost to look after anyone on this site that is from the US if the options are found wanting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread