Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same, Same....*

*runs likes the blue blazes away from the Canadian staring at me :)

Now I don't want to get too excited, but Ross said we'd know something by the end of the month, and he just said that Fridays will be good again, so I'm actually really looking forward to Friday!!

I wasn't trying to lead anyone on. It is unlikely that there will be news this Friday as we still do not know what is going on in the market.

Now I don't want to get too excited, but Ross said we'd know something by the end of the month, and he just said that Fridays will be good again, so I'm actually really looking forward to Friday!!

If there is anything that I have learnt from my time spent on these forums.....its the fact that 'Never read between the lines when Ross posts anything' :p

If there is anything that I have learnt from my time spent on these forums.....its the fact that 'Never read between the lines when Ross posts anything' :p

You have a point! I freaked out the other day as I saw Ross editing a post, I thought it was this thread!

I'm getting stir crazy Angad! Not sure if I can take it much longer!

Would EBgames ship it to US if I pre-ordered it from US?
EB Games here don't ship internationally.

No way, when they know every sale is gonna result in a return and complaint? When there's no FB, no promotion and several appalling reviews and videos out there already?

They've got limited space, it's a niche sport. They don't need the hassle.

Never, ever ever seeing this retail on any format.
You way overestimate consumers.

There's space in games stores for Farming Simulator 2013, they'd put Ashes in there if they put it on a disc. The only hope is if 505 Games pull it themselves, otherwise it's on the shelves for Christmas, no doubt in my mind.

I'm getting stir crazy Angad! Not sure if I can take it much longer!

You need to spend some time away from this forum :p (I know that helped me control my excitement for this game. But then....PlaySession happened :noway)

You need to spend some time away from this forum :p (I know that helped me control my excitement for this game. But then....PlaySession happened :noway)

What did I do before I was on this forum.... I genuinely can't remember, this is bad :eek:

Or could be nothing...he never said anything about this Friday specifically.

I wasn't trying to lead anyone on. It is unlikely that there will be news this Friday as we still do not know what is going on in the market.

Damn it. This is not looking good for a 2013 release. Ah well. Come on 2014!

...and screw AC13!!

EB Games here don't ship internationally.

You way overestimate consumers.

There's space in games stores for Farming Simulator 2013, they'd put Ashes in there if they put it on a disc. The only hope is if 505 Games pull it themselves, otherwise it's on the shelves for Christmas, no doubt in my mind.

never played it, but i am assuming farming simulator is actually playable? ashes isn't, it's as confirmed broken as it could be. i might be setting myself up for a fall, but i simply do not seeing this coming to retail in any format, and it sure as hell ain't coming to console.

well, the original estimate for PC retail was next Friday, so we will see, looks as if Ross certainly won't announce anything before then. with next monday being "cyber monday" in the UK, and still nothing on amazon, i'd say it's 99% not a 2013 release in the UK. mores the pity..,

Unless 505 come out over the next few days and say AC13 won't be releasing at all then I agree it is 99.9% that DBC14 won't be released until 2014.

In the short term, a massive shame. In the long run, probably not.

According to EB Games stores, Gold Coast, QLD, AUS, Don Bradman Cricket will be released in 2014, time TBC. Ashes Cricket 2013 released December 2013 and yes on consoles. No joke. And before you ask, this is being said by EB games store managers (3 stores I've been to in person so far), not websites....Of course they could just be blowing smoke...have no idea etc but just sharing info

My guess the steam release of AC 13 was not exactly as it seems...conspiracy theory?

never played it, but i am assuming farming simulator is actually playable? ashes isn't, it's as confirmed broken as it could be. i might be setting myself up for a fall, but i simply do not seeing this coming to retail in any format, and it sure as hell ain't coming to console.
They sold Ashes on Steam for a few days before pulling it despite them not needing us to tell them how bad the product is - they'd already have the discs pressed to get ready for the planned physical release. 505 would have to step in and make a decision to cancel it totally, otherwise those boxes get shipped and those pre-orders get fulfilled.

There's still people daily tweeting to the @ashescricket13 account asking for the release date or when it will be on consoles - people just don't do research, they will see the Ashes box and buy it.

They've been relying on the Ashes brand doing all their marketing for them all this time, why give that up just because the game is broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread