Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You totally disregard that I am actually answering posts, if I didn't care I wouldn't. Those who don't care are gone and don't.

You still need to learn about the real world and patience. I think the post yesterday regarding the bed is apt.

Didnt read the post yesterday. I don't have the patience to go that far back. :-)

IMO one of the reasons people are a bit more jumpy than usual is the history they've had with cricket games. When folks see the game may be pushed out a bit, you can't blame them for being sceptical with their "here we go again..." reaction. To me such a reaction is understandable and to be expected.

I understand that, it is why there has been unprecedented access to the game with almost weekly videos/screenshots for months and a playsession.

If anyone questions the game is real then they seriously need their head read.

From "buying it on all formats" to "not spending money on this game". Looking to justify your piracy much?

The interaction from the BA team is one which, in my personal experience, unparalleled and we as PC members are lucky to get it.

From "buying it on all formats" to "not downwind money on this game". Looking to justify your piracy much?

The interaction from the BA team is one which, in my personal experience, unparalleled and we as PC members are lucky to get it.

I in no way do or ever will condone piracy. By not supporting a game financially i will either not play it (unlikely) or just borrow a copy off a friend/relative or buy second hand off ebay/gumtree.

To try and accuse me of condoning piracy is just down right offensive

Didnt read the post yesterday. I don't have the patience to go that far back. :-)

Yeah, well done, you could at least quote me makes you look less like a cock. I didn't use the word patience once. It's people that make shit up, like YOU, that had me not read them.

Yeah, well done, you could at least quote me makes you look less like a cock. I didn't use the word patience once.

What has you using the word patience got to do with anything? Can i not use a word unless you have used it first? Turning yourself into a cock

Anyways - just re read your post again. You did use the word "patience". Do you read what you write?

Originally Posted by BigAntStudios View Post
You totally disregard that I am actually answering posts, if I didn't care I wouldn't. Those who don't care are gone and don't.

You still need to learn about the real world and patience. I think the post yesterday regarding the bed is apt.

Last edited:
I understand that, it is why there has been unprecedented access to the game with almost weekly videos/screenshots for months and a playsession.

If anyone questions the game is real then they seriously need their head read.

I think that's just a reaction of some folks to not getting the release date when they expected to... sort of a coping mechanism. I would take it as a positive as it shows people can't wait for the game to be released.

The very fact these folks are on these forums and waiting for new developments related to DBC14 is proof enough they care about the game and would buy it the day it comes out. If they really believed in game's "non-existence" do you think they would be hanging around?

Last edited:
Definitely pretty dam good to have Ross here. Anybody that wants to get a bit angry about a game not releasing should head over to the dark side of the forum and explain it there...there was meant to be two games, now theres one and people are getting angry at the person whos actually making one...? And a dam bloody good one at that!

What has you using the word patience got to do with anything? Can i not use a word unless you have used it first? Turning yourself into a cock

A pretty good looking cock......wait

Last edited:

I seriously didn't think you were referring to yourself not having the patience to read back, I thought it was reference to my post, now that you point that out you can totally get stuffed. Ignore+1, thanks. Bye.

Ahhhhh, I salute you Ross.. You are still regularly replying people here. If I were you I would most certainly stop even logging in here.
I don't know most of them seem like impatient kids, they are unable to understand that the release date of a game is more important for the developer than them. They can't even imagine how good it feels to know when your project is going to finish and finally your hard work will be out there in front of other people.
Instead they just cry for a release date and make pathetic stories about everything.

A game is like a baby, when you know its delivery date you want to tell everybody.

Last edited:
I seriously didn't think you were referring to yourself not having the patience to read back, I thought it was reference to my post, now that you point that out you can totally get stuffed. Ignore+1, thanks. Bye.

You call me a cock. Tell me to get stuffed and now put me on ignore. Only because i ask if the game has been submitted for approval.

Class guy

You acting as one of Ross's henchmen doesn't earn you a night out with him or any extra info/access to the game so quit licking his boots will you

Do you even think before saying something? Stop spitting shi**.
There is life outside a cricket game too, which clearly you don't seem to have.

This message is hidden because Tab84 is on your ignore list.

Your call is important to me, please hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread