Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you even think before saying something? Stop spitting shi**.

Asking if a game has been submitted for approval is spitting sh**.
Was it not spitting sh** when asking the ashes team the same questions? regardless of how their game turned out.
Just because you yourself dare not ask Ross such questions dont accuse me of spitting sh**

----------

This message is hidden because Tab84 is on your ignore list.

Your call is important to me, please hold.

Not like you were willing to answer any questions or clarify any misconceptions anyway

This message is hidden because Tab84 is on your ignore list.

We have higher than expected posting volumes, yours will be answered next.

Asking if a game has been submitted for approval is spitting sh**.
Was it not spitting sh** when asking the ashes team the same questions? regardless of how their game turned out.
Just because you yourself dare not ask Ross such questions dont accuse me of spitting sh**

All you seem to think about is just release date and questions about it. By shit I meant "You acting as one of Ross's henchmen doesn't earn you a night out with him or any extra info/access to the game so quit licking his boots will you".

Anyway all your posts are like that, I don't blame you as children of your age are generally like that.

All you seem to think about is just release date and questions about it. By shit I meant "You acting as one of Ross's henchmen doesn't earn you a night out with him or any extra info/access to the game so quit licking his boots will you".

Anyway all your posts are like that, I don't blame as children of your age are generally like that.

If you were not acting as one of his henchmen you would have left it for him to reply to me rather than trying to get involved.

Yes - children like me do have a lot of questions to ask, because we are not scared to ask

I'm usually just a viewer but one thing I have to question is why aren't people allowed to disagree with Ross or question certain aspects of the game without having the fan boys jump all over them? It is a forum after all not a Big Ant propaganda website.

If you don't like someone disagreeing with Ross or don't agree with their opinion or even the way they express it you could always ignore them. There's no need for name calling or any of that shit just because someone dared question Ross.

If someone is upset that the game may not be released in 2013 they are perfectly entitled to that opinion and you fan boys jumping on anyone who has an opinion different than yours need to seriously cool it. Just my two penneth worth. Back to silently viewing.

If you were not acting as one of his henchmen you would have left it for him to reply to me rather than trying to get involved.

Yes - children like me do have a lot of questions to ask, because we are not scared to ask

Ahh I see that that's why you keep on asking a question over and over again.

Ahh I see that that's why you keep on asking a question over and over again.

Still acting as his henchman arent you.

I don't really care now. I will have to make my own assumptions going by the touchy snappy responses i have from Ross and his henchman about a submission confirmation

Still acting as his henchman arent you.

I don't really care now. I will have to make my own assumptions going by the touchy snappy responses i have from Ross and his henchman about a submission confirmation

henchmen.jpg

The one thing i'd really like to know - can I tell my wife to get thos me for christmas, or am i gonna have to get that pasta roller? Because ideally I'd like to get this, and then argue that the pasta roller is really for the house, not me...

So i know you've got an investment to protect, but I got a Christmas list to finalise. Get your priorities right

Common Guys Buy other games like Assassination creed Black flag, Battlefield 4 , Cod Ghost , Nfs Rivals .....Don bradman cricket 14 I don't think coming out any soon .......... We have other cricket game No matter new or old Cricket is always a Bat , bowl and field Game ........... Not a good year as a cricket fan Willing To play 2 cricket games this year but Alas One is cancel other Is still in the Popularity Contest .....

ross we can clearly see from my previous post that people are advertising the game and are aware that don bradman cricket will not disappoint them. It is a move in the right step. Shows good signs.

Common Guys Buy other games like Assassination creed Black flag, Battlefield 4 , Cod Ghost , Nfs Rivals .....Don bradman cricket 14 I don't think coming out any soon .......... We have other cricket game No matter new or old Cricket is always a Bat , bowl and field Game ........... Not a good year as a cricket fan Willing To play 2 cricket games this year but Alas One is cancel other Is still in the Popularity Contest .....

Is this a riddle?

Is it seventeen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread