Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's what's teasing me most. That we know (?) it's finished and yet it's still just out of reach! :lol

Everybody needs to calm down.

We know 2 Things for Certain
- There is a game
- It is coming soon

If people spent less time barking orders of when & how to release the game because it "Suits them better" and more time supporting the decisions of the developers you may actually be getting a better reaction. They are the ones who know what they are doing, let them do it.

The game will come in time. Until then get excited, rather than getting angry.

Have a nice day :)

Everybody needs to calm down.

We know 2 Things for Certain
- There is a game
- It is coming soon

If people spent less time barking orders of when & how to release the game because it "Suits them better" and more time supporting the decisions of the developers you may actually be getting a better reaction. They are the ones who know what they are doing, let them do it.

The game will come in time. Until then get excited, rather than getting angry.

Have a nice day :)

This Guy Gets It :) Sorry biggs :p

----------

Is this a riddle?

Is it seventeen?

its punjabi

----------

Re-read it, think you're right...either Japan or China I think

No no no spanish .......:p

Haha, oh man... These guys always show up right after a cool lookin' trailer or reveal just to get attention. I wouldn't be surprised if they all had the same IP or something. So boring... So predictable. Shocking that people here like the game, like Ross and enjoy the banter and product we've seen. Truly shocking.

Ross, when it comes to making shit up, you must LOVE religion. It's the mother of made up shit.

By the way, what happened to my phone call?

As posted prior, no religion would mean no "Life of Brian" and the thought of that makes me very sad.

PS: I must have missed something. I thought you were to call me after some more research?

They have been fixing bugs/waiting for approval that is part of zero day patch.it could be the only reason why they are not certain about release date even on december 1st.we have seen some bugs in play session and it supports that.i never believe some shit the devoloper says regarding release date.

They have been fixing bugs/waiting for approval that is part of zero day patch.it could be the only reason why they are not certain about release date even on december 1st.we have seen some bugs in play session and it supports that.i never believe some shit the devoloper says regarding release date.

Brother Tell me a One game who has no Bugs ??????

bugs are common , my point is what could be the reason for delaying game .may be someother bugs found recently that actually needs to be fixed in order make the justification to the title and promises.i want a perfect game and can wait like most here but we need right info.we are into december and devoloper said it will be released in 2013.

Last edited:
bugs are common , my point is what could be the reason for delaying game .

Ah, no. You stated it was the only reason there could be, oh that and calling me a liar.

All of this is verifiable by those that were there.
Can confirm all the above, including Ross' reaction to finding out just how old the build being used was.

I'd add that there were indeed some issues on the machines that were running the current build - though none I saw that I'd consider game breaking in the way that AC13 is utterly broken, just some visual glitches and things otherwise looking or acting a bit odd.

Can confirm all the above, including Ross' reaction to finding out just how old the build being used was.

I'd add that there were indeed some issues on the machines that were running the current build - though none I saw that I'd consider game breaking in the way that AC13 is utterly broken, just some visual glitches and things otherwise looking or acting a bit odd.

Thanks Matt.

The two builds on the other machines were compliant, as per Sony, and really had no major issues other than graphical issues where a ball might not seem to hit the bat and the like - the physics model was correct but the visualisation was out.

Really? You're missing an "isn't" in that sentence at best, perhaps try focusing more on explaining and not telling people to use their 'common brains'.

I was going for different subject there, but anyway putting a isn't will make it easier. I apologize and have edited my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread