Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish people would just chill and let Ross and co work out the best release date themselves instead of offering the kind of sage advice and expert commentary that one could expect while playing COD during the school holidays.

The most profitable timing for Big Ant improves the odds of future iterations, so please, would all of the whinging pricks just STFU and let the poor man think in peace. He has had the good grace to hang around here despite having monkeys throw dung at him, so at least try to be courteous.

Great example of courtesy there.

Great example of courtesy there.

Is courtesy where you berate ross for a release date and then call everyone henchmen when they tell you to simmer down? Or when you call Ross a liar and compare him to mike fegan?

And until he has our money, this Ross character owes us nothing..

The story so far...(for new readers)

After a turbulent week in cricket gaming there seems likely to be a delay in the release of Bradman Cricket into 2014 from the publicised 2013.

In the run up to xmas and in the middle of the ashes series this has been a topic of discussion for many, with suggestions that technical problems with the game have contributed to the developer looking for a reason to delay the release. Bigant has cited the ashes game controversy as a major factor in the probable delay.

With technical issues being raised on youtube and in the forum, in areas such as bat on ball realism, animation quality, and the balance between simulation and arcade gameplay, looking at previous games from Bigant it appears that there has been heavy criticism and quality concerns from some.

Luke Reilly on Ign notes in a perceptive and thoughtful review of one of Bigant's titles that Bigant does not have the budget of the giant franchise studios but they do sell their titles at the same price, so they should expect to be judged on similar criteria.

A kind of "cult" has emerged on the forums where you are either considered one of the true "believers" in how wonderful the game is or you are considered as a "heretic" who must be silenced for being dangerous to Bigant. Bigant has dismissed professional reviews of previous games as irrelevant, and confirmed that review copies of games are not issued.

Bigant has confirmed that there were problems with the code showed at the premiere and it relates to the bat on ball area, which is of course crucial to the realism of the game. It remains to be seen how realistic the gameplay will be. Footage of the game on higher difficulties, nets and ai demonstrations have not been made available so informed views of the engine cannot be formed. Assurances from Bigant have been made about quality and realism for the date of unknown release.

I leave the reader to draw their own conclusions about the state of cricket gaming!

The story so far...(for new readers) is that the fonz now knows how to use Google - hooray!

Again, for the hard of hearing, that'd be you Fonzarelli, when the lowest paid NFL Quarterback does not earn more than the highest paid Cricketer then, and only then, you can talk to me about economies of scale and payment.

Cool story bro.

----------

Lolz at the not made available - the playsession went for six hours and people were free to do whatever they liked... indeed there are videos of the Nets you talk of (you really need to get better at Google actually).

Again, cool story bro, don't let the facts get in the way of it...

Oh yeah, almost forgot, stop making shit up.

PS: I see this took you all day - it does read like a high school project, if that's the case kid then I'm sorry to tear it down in seconds.

Last edited:
The story so far...(for new readers) is that the fonz now knows how to use Google - hooray!

Again, for the hard of hearing, that'd be you Fonzarelli, when the lowest paid NFL Quarterback does not earn more than the highest paid Cricketer then, and only then, you can talk to me about economies of scale and payment.

Cool story bro.

----------

Lolz at the not made available - the playsession went for six hours and people were free to do whatever they liked.

Your are Upset Ross ...... I think you are Trying 2013 release if I am not Wrong... :)

We really need a better class of troll... we're just getting the teenage delinquents now, Ashes burned all the good ones.

Cool story bro.

----------

Lolz at the not made available - the playsession went for six hours and people were free to do whatever they liked... indeed there are videos of the Nets you talk of (you really need to get better at Google actually).

PS: I see this took you all day - it does read like a high school project, if that's the case kid then i'm sorry to tear it down in seconds.

Can you link to the higher difficulty footage/higher difficulty nets footage?

So because cricketers are paid less than NFL players cricket games should be the same price but worse?

Making stuff up is terrible I agree...expecially release dates.

I'm not doing your Googling for you - do your own homework.

Your the one that equated the economies of price and scale, don't be an idiot about it when you're caught out, just makes you look stupid.

Looking forward to your next cool story, always like a laugh before bed - night.

PS: Say something really witty, something to do with snoring, or bedfellows, you know all that stuff that you kids are into today.

I'm not doing your Googling for you - do your own homework.

Your the one that equated the economies of price and scale, don't be an idiot about it when you're caught out, just makes you look stupid.

Looking forward to your next cool story, always like a laugh before bed - night.

PS: Say something really witty, something to do with snoring, or bedfellows, you know all that stuff that you kids are into today.

Talking of looking stupid...ironically...You are running a multi million pound studio and don't know the difference between your and you are.

Enuff said.

Last edited:
Oh no, you got me.... I guess that means you win kid, have a great night.

Yep, enuff from you for sure.

UserCp>Ignore list. Bye.

----------

This message is hidden because thefonz is on your ignore list.

ah, that's better. Night all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread