Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol that was fun :D
People need to do more of that every day so that we are kept entertained till the game comes out. (Whenever it does).

Last edited:
:eek: hmmmm, double standards indeed!!

Steve S.

Fair call, but it is annoying even for me, just a regular punter, to wade through some of the tripe dished out in this thread, so I can't imagine what it is like for someone whose livelihood is currently pegged on the success of the title.

Fair call, but it is annoying even for me, just a regular punter, to wade through some of the tripe dished out in this thread, so I can't imagine what it is like for someone whose livelihood is currently pegged on the success of the title.

Yes fair point there, tis frustrating awaiting potentially the arrival of 2 cricket games and one is cancelled after what can only be called a bloody nightmare and the other you wait and wait and wait... to be fair to Ross you can't blame him for wanting to maximise his income on this after all the work that has gone into it although I think it will sell very well and I hope it does!!

Steve S.

Yes fair point there, tis frustrating awaiting potentially the arrival of 2 cricket games and one is cancelled after what can only be called a bloody nightmare and the other you wait and wait and wait... to be fair to Ross you can't blame him for wanting to maximise his income on this after all the work that has gone into it although I think it will sell very well and I hope it does!!

Steve S.

Yep its Frustrating But We can wait :)

I'd imagine we'll here something sooner rather than later once the relevant discussions have finished. There's only a month left of 2013 anyway so we'll know whether it's a 2013 release or not in the next month for sure, haha! Just have to have some patience until then...

Is courtesy where you berate ross for a release date and then call everyone henchmen when they tell you to simmer down? Or when you call Ross a liar and compare him to mike fegan?

With the exception of calling someone a liar, it would be possible to do all the above courteously.

----------

[/COLOR]Ross I have one request.. If not Dec or jan plz not release Game in Feb and March beacuse I have exams ... I don't want to Fail :p :D

----------

[/COLOR]Ross I have one request.. If not Dec or jan plz not release Game in Feb and March beacuse I have exams ... I don't want to Fail :p :D

I have a ton of assignments coming in about 2 weeks and yet I still want this game to come out before Christmas, haha! I need something to keep me sane in between the essay writing! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread