Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all your fault Ross... you should not have developed such a good game like DBC 14 that's beyond peoples imagination. You should have developed a trash like AC 13 and released it just before two days after postponing it a lot.:(

Its all your fault Ross... you should not have developed such a good game like DBC 14 that's beyond peoples imagination. You should have developed a trash like AC 13 and released it just before two days after postponing it a lot.:(
Boss they have been doing game business not public service.the better the game looks more the game sales.what is your age?.if the game looks like ashes even distributors will not show interest.

Last edited:
Boss they have been doing game business not public service.the better the game more the game sales.what is your age?.

I know that they are doing game business and so was AC 13 but for doing such a business you require much passion for the game you are developing. And I know that their sales might not be enough regarding how good the game is itself. And regarding my age..... why you are interested in my age?

Anyone seen donny darko here? Just watched it.

Old movie...but a good one.

A weird one at that...

This capture is from the extra footage part 1 video @3:29 min when the lefthander plays the on drive, ball hits the shoulder of the bat and goes to boundary. Will this be fixed after zero day patch?

imjadz.jpg

such a good game like DBC 14

I suppose you have based this on all the hours you have spent playing the game yeah? :facepalm

Game is not released, we have no idea if it is a good game, yes we all want and hope it will be, so don't try rimming Ross out before you have even played the game.

I suppose you have based this on all the hours you have spent playing the game yeah? :facepalm

Game is not released, we have no idea if it is a good game, yes we all want and hope it will be, so don't try rimming Ross out before you have even played the game.

Thats true I haven't have my hands on the game and I am desperately waiting for it. But I have watched the gameplay session videos and even a fool can tell how good and different the gameplay is. There might be few bugs which every game have, but still DBC 14 would remain the emperor of the cricket games ever made.

Last edited:
While I'm not exactly rushing to get this thread back to complaining about the lack of release date, probably best to drop the religion discussion as well.

i think its about time this thread is closed, when ross will want to release it he will let us know. The End!!

Personally i think it may have been better if YOU did not share any information back then. I think YOU did make a mistake there. Im not game developer or marketing guru just have my own opinion, right or wrong but had you mentioned back in June the game was not going to be released anytime soon back then you would not have so many people getting frustrated with you.

Had you made it clear the game would not release in the summer of 2013 then you would not have to put up with all this *crap*. A lot of as are genuinely excited about this game which is why we are so frustrated there is no release date even as we come into December.

As for your comment regarding the audience on this forum being miniscule and you not caring about them, is that how you are with all your customers? If you do not care about us should we not care about your game? I want to support this game by buying it on all formats. I know ?100-?150 is nothing in your sales figures but if thats how you feel towards us then i will not be spending my money on this game. I along with a lot of others want to support you but you obviously do not care
go and play ashes cricket 2013:wave

While I'm not exactly rushing to get this thread back to complaining about the lack of release date, probably best to drop the religion discussion as well.

Just taken a more pro active approach...

I wish people would just chill and let Ross and co work out the best release date themselves instead of offering the kind of sage advice and expert commentary that one could expect while playing COD during the school holidays.

The most profitable timing for Big Ant improves the odds of future iterations, so please, would all of the whinging pricks just STFU and let the poor man think in peace. He has had the good grace to hang around here despite having monkeys throw dung at him, so at least try to be courteous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread