Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ross- obviously you are working to a number of parameters to judge when the best time to release is. Are you able to tell us when the latest we could expect to hear an update on your release date decision would be. In other words there must be a date in December when you announce something about the release- good or bad, 2013 or 2014. Im sure you wont leave it until Dec. 29 to change the 2013 to 2014 thing. If you cant answer this because it gives too much away I understand. Surely this isnt literally a day by day decision is it?

Before Ashes 2013 released and was subsequently pulled we were definitely releasing prior to Christmas with a zero day patch.

It is a daily exercise of getting as much momentum as possible to make this still happen in 2013. I am sure everyone here can see the fruits of my labours in the press, Don Bradman Cricket 14 is everywhere.

----------

F.Ross would've scored it much quicker... in 4 balls.

My record is 115 runs off one ball - bastard overthrow went for a boundary when I was on 111.

----------

That would be Flipkart :D...will write them a mail asking when they would be taking preorders for DBC14 as it's one if the most awaited cricket games since almost a year(and link them it this site + IVG thread)

It was another one... they read here and IVG so I won't name them ;)

Before Ashes 2013 released and was subsequently pulled we were definitely releasing prior to Christmas with a zero day patch.

It is a daily exercise of getting as much momentum as possible to make this still happen in 2013. I am sure everyone here can see the fruits of my labours in the press, Don Bradman Cricket 14 is everywhere.

Allow me to make shyt up here.....

*gasp*

Allow me to make shyt up here.....

*gasp*

Sorry, let me correct my last statement:

The inclusion of Israr in the Official Trailer has given us Saturation Media Coverage on a global scale :)

I am sure everyone here can see the fruits of my labours in the press, Don Bradman Cricket 14 is everywhere.

That is absolutely true, DBC 14 is everywhere now. Good to see the progress. :clap

I read every post, I don't have time to answer them all.

Indeed I do remember it though and I don't think I understood the original question.

its not right area to post this question but im posting it.. Want to know the minimum requirements , i mean about video cards ,ram.. Its graphics.:)

Specifications for the PC are yet to be released.

I have a vague recollection there was talk of an "external" graphics card or something...

@ross
When you say a zero day patch, by that do you mean that when you first install the game and are connected to the internet it will install a patch?

Specifications for the PC are yet to be released.

I have a vague recollection there was talk of an "external" graphics card or something...

My PC is old one. Doesnt have external graphics.. But for DB14 im going to buy external video card. :thumbs

My PC is old one. Doesnt have external graphics.. But for DB14 im going to buy external video card. :thumbs

I am not aware of any "external" graphics card. Unless you mean stand alone graphics card (not integrated).

Ross, will the pc version of the game ship with the patch already installed?

Correct terminology people is 'Dedicated' graphics card, as opposed to an on-board/intergrated graphics chip/controller.

Ross, there was a comment on the Facebook page a month or two ago that the PC specification requirements were going to be released in 2 weeks from the post.. just reminding you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread