Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything can be shared across all platforms, so you don't need to. Make it on PC now, and it will be available on whatever console you choose.

The game is playable without it but better with it.

Assuming the game gets a Steam release (please?), will the patch download instantly with the game anyway, or would I have to install then update after? Not too familiar with the system but I've heard sometimes patches get included in the download anyway. That may have already been mentioned actually - sorry, I don't get that many games these days, so I don't know the ins and outs as much as I used to.

It is a daily exercise of getting as much momentum as possible to make this still happen in 2013. I am sure everyone here can see the fruits of my labours in the press, Don Bradman Cricket 14 is everywhere.

Stellar work, Ross, absolutely stellar.

Last edited:
This post from bigant is hidden because it has no release date confirmation in it.

Now let me guess it also had an insult, a reminder that nothing anyone here says means anything to the mighty bigant and a request to do some marketing work for him for free.

this man is a walking excuse and a ruthless manipulator of words and the gaming world.

if he is really as busy as he claims he would not spend so much of his time arguing aimlessly with and attempting to pointlessly discredit nobodies like me on this site.

What seems to be the case is that he is attempting to use this site to create a pro game mantra that can be used to help with game sales, removing the need for professional reviews (hence the "no review copies" policy.)

That is why he is so ruthless towards perceived problem posters on here and why disagreement with bigant is simply not tolerated.

This post from bigant is hidden because it has no release date confirmation in it.

Now let me guess it also had an insult, a reminder that nothing anyone here says means anything to the mighty bigant and a request to do some marketing work for him for free.

this man is a walking excuse and a ruthless manipulator of words and the gaming world.

if he is really as busy as he claims he would not spend so much of his time arguing aimlessly with and attempting to pointlessly discredit nobodies like me on this site.

What seems to be the case is that he is attempting to use this site to create a pro game mantra that can be used to help with game sales, removing the need for professional reviews (hence the "no review copies" policy.)

That is why he is so ruthless towards perceived problem posters on here and why disagreement with bigant is simply not tolerated.

You're back!!! How was school? Almost a Christmas break now! Are you excited? :)

your attitude is very very bad ....:mad

You're back!!! How was school? Almost a Christmas break now! Are you excited? :)

I bet hes worried Santa wont be able to get him DBC14. poor guy, anyone wana break the news to him?

OK Il do it,

Santas American, doesnt know what cricket is

if he is really as busy as he claims he would not spend so much of his time arguing aimlessly with and attempting to pointlessly discredit bodies like me on this site.

Promoting a cricket game to increase sales?? Wow yeah you are right mate, he is truly evil!...tosser

Time for the henchmen's backlash :lol

So you spend years developing a game, use online cricket forums to promote it, answer thousands of peoples questions, fix bugs discovered in PUBLIC premiers, then ignore dickheads questions....making him manipulative? Yep you are either 8 years old (forgivable) or seriously just unfathomably dumb.

Time for the henchmen's backlash :lol

For someone who presumably wants the game, you seem to have some serious issues. Here is what we know. The game is coming soon. Ross is currently working all day every day to try and build enough momentum in the market to get the game out this year. If you look at the amount of sites now hosting the trailer, you can see this is working. We will probably know something relating to the release of the game next week. In the mean time, chill out, go and play something else to take your mind off things, and let the man work. It will come when it comes and not before. Would you feel better if he announced the release date and it was 6 months away? He's doing everything he can to get the game out this month. Leave him be.

For someone who presumably wants the game, you seem to have some serious issues. Here is what we know. The game is coming soon. Ross is currently working all day every day to try and build enough momentum in the market to get the game out this year. If you look at the amount of sites now hosting the trailer, you can see this is working. We will probably know something relating to the release of the game next week. In the mean time, chill out, go and play something else to take your mind off things, and let the man work. It will come when it comes and not before. Would you feel better if he announced the release date and it was 6 months away? He's doing everything he can to get the game out this month. Leave him be.

Here is what we don't know.

The date of release.

So late in the "release" year it is becoming a joke.

If he anounced a release date then had to delay it because of this ashes farce then you would be the first one throwing the toys out of the cot(probably literally) and accusing him on not delivering on a promise. Bum face

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread