Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait mate for 27 days you will have it hands irrespective of release date.so 27 days to go.

Not entirely sure what you're trying to say or how you worked it out?

Ultimately, if there's no date this week it becomes hard to see it releasing this year anywhere except maybe Aus and NZ.

Not entirely sure what you're trying to say or how you worked it out?

Ultimately, if there's no date this week it becomes hard to see it releasing this year anywhere except maybe Aus and NZ.

I totally agree with you mate

Epic rap battles of history!

The Fonz versus The Bigant!

BEGIN!

you got a big head and a stupid antenna
I'm driving my car even betta than senna,
you selling a game for close to top price,
but it's after the ashes and dat no way is nice,
i'm the king of the kool and im top of my skool
the way that ya talk make ya sounding a fool
i gotta run now ya know that for real
we're all snorin', ya betta close dat deal...

The tiniest bit of respect gained for epic rap battles of history reference.

Well there's still EA cricket 07. Which i still enjoy when patched. That's good fodder till DBC14

EA Cricket 07. Had some great matches and seasons playing as England or Durham. Still have the occasional game on it. I try to make it a tight match by not using the 6 hit button. Proper shots to deliveries and hit the gaps.
But it's time for a new title to take over the mantle of best cricket game.

^^^ It's kind of sad that I can just glance at your avatar and know it's from the 1989 Ashes series.

Because it means I have a head stuffed full of useless cricket trivia.

eta for instance, that's the last year Ian Botham's signature bat model had those sticker markings.

The Ian Botham Attack was introduced in 1982, had it's stickers revised slightly in 1984 (the big "DF" on the splice at the front was changed to "DUNCAN FEARNLEY" in smaller black type), and stayed that way until 1990, when the whole Fearnley line had sticker redesigns.

He's wearing DF Magnum pads with velcro fastners, which I believe were introduced in 1988, although Botham didn't play in 1988 due to a back operation. Prior to 1988 they used buckle fastners.

Last edited:
Epic rap battles of history!

The Fonz versus The Bigant!

BEGIN!

you got a big head and a stupid antenna
I'm driving my car even betta than senna,
you selling a game for close to top price,
but it's after the ashes and dat no way is nice,
i'm the king of the kool and im top of my skool
the way that ya talk make ya sounding a fool
i gotta run now ya know that for real
we're all snorin', ya betta close dat deal...

Very small race:rolleyes

Hi all,
First time post, have been following this thread as a guest for ages. It's great to see that the vast majority of people on here are 100% behind DBC14 and those that have made this game possible.
As we can all see from videos released, this is the best thing to happen to gaming cricket ever.
The minority who want this game yesterday have no idea the damage ashes 13 did to the genre in the marketplace, the developers need to pay the bills and as such should be allowed to take guidance from the publishers, as to the prime time to release and maximise profits for those that have put it the hours to bring DBC14 to us.
See how easy it is to post without demanding a release date, oh damn just did, my bad lol

I guess they must be waiting for the twin Ashes to finish so people in their biggest target markets that aren't completely awash with software piracy are bored of cricket, and also so people can have plenty of time to upgrade to next generation consoles that don't even run the game..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread